I missed you!

Clary, Jace, Izzy and Simon were staying over at Magnus' place since three days now, fourth if you count today. Magnus looked around the room at his friends and sighed in content and frustration.

They were lounging around watching mundane football matches. Magnus missed Alec, who was currently out with Luke, doing a little recon for the werewolves.

He walked over to the balcony, flopped on the couch and zoomed a book out of the shelves. It hit Simon and Jace over the head on the way, who groaned as the girls laughed.

After about an hour, a knock on the door pulled him out of his lost state. He swished it open as Clary screamed.

"Alec." Clary cried and Magnus literally flew to the door as he saw Alec's eyes roll back in his head. He was at the door before any of them. A demon stood behind Alec's fallen body!

While Jace threw his steele at the demon, Magnus swirled his hand engulfing it in fire destroying it completely.

In another swift motion, Magnus picked Alec's body and took him to his bedroom. Jace was stumped at Magnus' strength but stayed silent.

"Alexander." Through the closed eyes the shadowhunter smiled.

"Magnus." He whispered barely audible. Everybody sighed but Jace. He could feel Alec's pain but gritted his teeth to be quite. Magnus rushed everybody out of the room but not before Jace told him the exact situation. Magnus went about performing spells on his boyfriend.

About half and hour later, Magnus collapsed on a chair, exhauated as Alec opened his eyes. Magnus missed being close to his blue eyed boy. Alec wasn't comfortable with PDA but it's been too long this time, even for Alec. Alec's mind flashed to the worried expression he had seen on his boyfriend's face before going unconsious.

As Magnus closed his eyes, Alec touched the warlock's hand. At the same time, Jace walked in to check on his parabati. Even though the pain was gone, he could feel a little sadness through the bond.

Alec pulled back and Magnus' eyes flew open. Magnus looked at Jace, sighed and closed them back.

"You ok?" Jace asked and Alec nodded.

Later that day, Clary dragged Magnus out of his books and into the hall to play a game of charades. Even the little things made them both sad.

Jace teamed up with Alec while Magnus got Izzy. Obviously it was Clary and Simon.

"I love you." Simon wispered in Magnus' ears and Magnus playfully gqve him a weird look. Simon rolled his eyes.

Magnus looked at Izzy, looked past her at Alec pointedly and showed him a heart in the air.

Alec blushed but didn't look away this time, instead he steadily looked at Magnus. He wanted to touch his boyfriend. At the least, kiss him. He looked at Magnus' lips hungrily.

Alec sighed. "I love you." Izzy guessed immediately and jumped in excitement.

Izzy high-fived Magnus and Magnus looked away. The game moved on.

It was evening and more than anything the couples wanted was to stay in each other's embrace. Alec offered to make dinner. Being this close to Magnus and still not being able to touch him felt physically painful. Alec felt a little frustrated.

As the couples driffted to their guest rooms, Magnus got up to find his Alec. He planned to reprimand him and kiss him silly. He almost lost his fragile lover this morning, or so he thought. The image of a fainting Alec would never leave him, ever. Someday, he may not be able to bring Alec back. The thought made Magnus shiver.