Letting the Walls Down (Alec)

I reached his apartment door to find the music booming in the hallway. Seems like I was late and not to mention, super nervous. I tucked on my coat sleeves and was about to knock when the door opened slowly.

Knowing that Magnus did it or that he was watching made me smile.

"Hey, Babe. I didn't know the party had already started." I kissed him on the lips and he smiled cheekily. He was drunk or at least halfway there. And that is saying something, because Magnus can drink a lot, really. He had his favourite Martini in one hand while he slid his other behind my back.

"Attention everyone. I suppose you all know who this is and why he is here! I want to formally introduce you to my boyfriend, Alexander Lightwood." He slurred at the end of my name but it still made me warm inside when he said it.

I looked around. A few of them frowned and started to gossip while many of them bombarded us with congratulations.

"You hit a great score!" Dotty said to Magnus eyeing me up and down. I smiled and shook my head, always the flirt.

"Don't let him get his way too easily!" she whispered to me making me blush. I hope it wasn't visible.

"Congrats man! Finally!" One of them said to Magnus, he looked like a werewolf.

"Always the subtle one." Magnus slurred sarcastically. I rolled my eyes as many of his friends came to congratulate us.

As the well-wishers cleared I started to feel more out-of-place than ever. A few of them threw disgusted and mistrustful looks at me while others smiled. I wandered around and talked to a few people I knew, like Luke or Raphael, while Magnus was busy being the host. Dotty was nowhere to be found.

Truthfully, I was starting to get a little bored but this was for Magnus. 'Suck it up.' I chided myself. 

I looked around at all these people. I always thought Magnus had closed himself up, shut himself down. It was always so hard to get through to him. The Magnus I thought I knew had so many friends. There were 20 odd people in the room. While some left, more arrived.

Some even came up to me congratulating me as well as threatening me not to hurt their friend. They cared for Magnus. I'd feel the same way for my friends, even Clary, maybe. 

All I had in my life was Jace, Izzy and somewhat of Clary now. The hunting life didn't leave much room for friends and trust. Shaking myself out of those thoughts, I drifted to the balcony where I found myself a comfortable seat and a beer. Magnus followed me after a while.

"Getting borrred?" He was slurring worse than ever.

I turned around and smiled. "No. Just thinking to myself."

"What are you thinking about?" he leaned in and gave me a sloppy kiss. I wasn't used to seeing Magnus so not-in-control but this was his happy night.

I placed my hand around his neck and steadied him before kissing him back. He started kissing me harder, more feverishly. His tongue played with my lower lip and his teeth grazed me over and over. Without notice, his tongue thrust into my mouth and I almost groaned in need. I know it was the drink's doing because Magnus had never been rough. Ever. This non-gentle Magnus was turning me on.

I pulled away but he made a whining noise making me laugh. "I don't think, I have everrr seen you this drunk."

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" He asked me slowly breathing into my ear. That set me on pretty badly and knowing that there were guests outside, I have to be the responsible one. I sighed inwardly.

"Let's go inside, your guests are waiting." He stumbled a little and I steadied him. I smiled at the vulnerable Magnus I never got to see.

"Why??? They are all pretty fine with me being here." Suddenly he spun us around and pinned me to the side of the wall. I was taken by surprise. A slurring Magnus, with a strong grip, started to rub against me, sliding his other hands up and down my frame. He kissed me on the neck, on my chin and he sucked at my Adam's apple, playing with his tongue. I barely held back my moan. I have to come back to my senses. I straightened my shoulder and tried to hold back my ache for him.

"Someone may hear us. Come on Magnus, sober up. It's your party." I leaned in and hovered over his lips. His deep warm breathes seduced me pretty badly. I kissed him on the lips one last time and dragged him in before he could whine.

"To tell you the truth. I have never seen you this drunk. As a matter of fact, I have never seen you drunk at all."

I recounted looking back at him, his face looked fallen but slowly some kind of realisation dawned on him and he stood up straighter.

"What? What happened?" I looked around holding tightly onto his hand. My mind went into my Shadowhunter mode and I looked around me. There were only a few of them left. Some of them were sprawled on a couch, two of them were leaning against a wall talking while a couple were busy making out behind a pillar, concealed poorly.

I did not see any danger. I turned back to him only to see him wobbling badly. He himself looked around.

"I think someone spiked my favourite Martini." he slurred and tried to perform some kind of magic but failed, twice. 

I supported him to a nearby couch and sat him down beside me. He leaned his head on my shoulder and held my hand. With his other hand, he flicked his wrist in a series of motions and slowly opened his eyes.

"I am sorry." he said at the same time as me, "Are you okay?"

"Yes." Again, he said at the same time when I asked, "Why?"

I waited. "For forcing myself on you while being drunk." He looked at the ground. I looked at him puzzled. He really did believe it.

"No, you didn't! You didn't do anything." I told him firmly and he relaxed a little.

"But I thought I..." he trailed off.

"What did you think you did Magnus?" I probed him a little, it was not every day that you see a confident guy like Magnus squirm and blush.

"I thought I..." he shook his head and looked at the floor. He then looked around and did the same magic again. Others sobered up too. They looked around confused.

"Go talk to them."

After about half an hour of watching people leave, I walked up to Magnus and hugged him from behind as he shut the door on the last guest.

Any thought he may have had of forcing himself on me needed to be gone. He didn't do anything and he needn't be guilty. Moreover, I wanted more of that.

"About what happened earlier..." he started but trailed off again.

I turned him around like he did to me and pinned him at the door. Suddenly I was nervous, maybe I need to be a little drunk to go through with this.

Magnus looked at me in surprise and puzzlement. I didn't want him to feel guilty. That thought made my decision for me.

Remembering all those emotions, I kissed him and kissed him hard. I let all of myself into that kiss. How I had wanted him badly in that moment, I held back from groaning in the kiss. He was still for a while, not responding. I pulled away and looked at him. The guilt showed on his face.

My stomach clenched but I kept on going. I leaned closer to his ear, "This is what you did at first." 

I picked him around the waist, he was light as a feather. I brought my lips to his throat.

"I actually liked it!" I whispered and licked his Adam's apple once. Unsure of what I was doing, I pulled away and looked at him. The guilt was replaced by desire. I loved his eyes when they got so dark, almost black.

I went back to his neck and kissed him trying to find his soft spot. I finally found it in the hollow of his neck, right under his ear. He whimpered a little and my sleeping parts couldn't control themselves anymore.

I pulled away suddenly worried that it wasn't the time or moment. His eyes were half shut, they sprang to life as I pulled away.

"That's all that happened." I smiled innocently and Magnus blushed. 

"I am glad." He said looking at the ground. I pulled his chin up and kissed him. I have always thought of Magnus as someone far away, shielded and confident. Now I wanted this side of him too! The not-so-careful Magnus without the poised facade.

I kissed him like I have always wanted to kiss him.