twenty four

This is the smutty scene I promised yall when Daniel and Angel were 15😏🍆🍑❤🌈

Daniel Pov
I can't stop thinking about it...
Angel tried to drown himself..
All because of me!
Because I couldn't tell him how much I loved him! I couldn't give him my heart and body.
We are on the bus to school like nothing had happened! Like I didn't have to pull his unbreathing body from the cold water of the bathtub and bring him back through breathing down his throat and restarting his heart.
Once the bus stopped outside our school everyone got out angel ahead of me quiet.
Once out of the vehicle I grasped angel by the arm dragging him across the road.
' Daniel schools that way'
I ignored him knowing what I needed to do.
'daniel where are you talking me?'
Angel continued to question, I made no attempt to answer him and just continued to head to my destination.
It didn't take long to reach the hotel.
It was definitely fancy.
I approached the woman at the desk.
' room for two please'
The woman looked at us suspicious, angel looking confused and us both in school uniform.
I pulled the money from my pocket and slammed it on the desk.
The woman decided it was good enough and typed on her computer.
' you want single or double?'
' double!' I requested certain.
The woman nodded, counted my money then handed me a key and room number with very little change.
Angel was about to ask some sort of question before I pulled him into the elevator.
' whats going on?!' Angel asked panicked slightly.
I punched in the floor number into the elevator pad.
' I'll explain in a minute' I said sternly.
The bell dinged and I searched the corridor to find our room.
I made sure to lock the door behind us.
Angel gushed over how lavishly decorated the room was with a mini bar a huge flat screen TV and a massive double bed with satin sheets and cream pillows.
'why are we hear Daniel?'
Angel question.
I dumped my school bag coming up behind him wrapping my arms around his thin waist.
' because I've got something to give you'
Angel looking confused.
'..w..what do u mean?!'
I sighed.
'angel I can't lose you! I love you! And I want to make love to you! Never leave me! Please!'
Angel gasped delight took over his face as he crushed his lips into mine.
I let my hands trail in his hair and my tounge explore his mouth.
Already breathless angel pulled away.
' Daniel I don't want you to do this if you don't like me!'
I shook my head.
' angel I love you, I want to do this! I really dont want you to regret this and think I took advantage of you!'
Angel stopped me.
' you would never take advantage of me Daniel, but I want you to take my virginity, no one else because I love you!'
We locked lips once again.
I carried angel over to the bed and threw him down making sure he wasn't hurt.
I started taking off my shirt.
Angel under buttoned his trousers, both of us desperate to be naked.
Angel lay back on the bed, seductively biteing his lip.
'fuck...'
I lay my body on his, both half naked what little clothing separated our skin was soon removed between sweet kisses exchanged from our lips.
Everything faded away, the anxiety the worry the guilt that I was moments away from having sex with my twin.
I pushed my fingers into angels warm mouth, letting him swerl his tounge, while I moved my tounge over his chest.
Angel flinched and gasped as my wet fingers penetrated his entrance.
I cooed and whisperd as he relaxed into my movements.
Our lips locked as small whimpers escaped angels mouth as I scissored and stretching his underwear touched entrance.
' Daniel I'm ready' angel locked eyes with me.
With no hesitation I pushed my hard cock into his preped hole.
Angels eyes went wide as the breath caught in his throat.
I could tell he's in pain as his legs spasmed and insides tightening.
' fuck angel, calm down, shhh it's alright'
Angel shook his head tears splitting out the corners of his eyes.
I quickly kissed away the tears promising he'll feel good soon, as I thrust slightly and gentle trying to minimise the pain.
My breathing caught up in a fast pace angels breath the same as mine.
I ran my hands through his snow white hair as our eyes locked and his little body under mine slid up and down slightly on the luxury sheets.
' ahh..' angel started moaning and whimpering telling me he's feeling good.
I've never felt so encased in passion and intimacy, sex.
Sex.
Sex with the love of my life.
Our bodies moved perfectly in sink with one another.
Each breath, each kiss, each movement of my hips reflected by his, our bodies the missing parts of a jigsaw perfectly fitting together.
No pain resided, no guilt, nothing could stop me from loving this gentle blond haired blue eyed twin beneath me.
Angel caught me staring at his face in pure admiration.
A small smile broke his pink lips.

There we go!
Enjoy the smut!
Tbh tho it was kinda more romantic then dirty smut 🤔🤓
But I thought it was a happy place to leave this story❤xxx

my family On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara