eleven

Daniel Pov
Shit shit shit
Angel ran away! Why did he get upset when I tried to touch him?
Thinking about it we haven't had sex in a week! A week!
I think my dick might die if I hold out any longer!
I stripped of my clothes and transformed to my Wolf state, being an alpha like my dad I was larger then the average Wolf and more powerful.
I sniffed the air till I caught onto angels delicious scent only to realise that it was mingled with a faint other smell.... The one of another Wolf!
Why would angel smell like someone else?  usually he only smells like me!
What if he's cheating!
That would explain why we haven't had sex in a while and why he's been avoiding me!
I ran full speed, tracking down angel passing pack members on the way.
My thick grey/silver fur speckled with black kept me warm against the chill of the night air.
I have always preferred my Wolf state to my human, I feel more in control, respected, powerful I wasn't seen as just a teen boy I was important and dominant something to be feared.
I found angel laying in a clearing, he was panting heavily.
I entered the clearing my head low my yellow eyes on his small delicate body.
Angel spotted me and jumped a little before laying back down, his eyes met mine.
I came to stand next to him and licked his muzzle with my pink tounge.
I kicked his throat making my way to his chest, angels fur was glistening in the moon light his blue eyes watching me.
The second scent intensified on his lower half, the anger boiled through my veins knowing that he had given himself to someone else!
I stopped licking him and just staring in his eyes.
Angel scenced something was wrong, he tilted his head to look at me giving a little whine.
That's when I pounced!
I sunk my teeth in to his neck, careful not to hurt him to much, angel yelped and tried to run away, but I had my hold on him as I bit down a little harder.
Angel continue to yelp and fight me, but I'm bigger and stronger than him, I'm the alpha he should submit to me! And me only! He's mine!
I pushed him down on his stomach, with my jaw still Latching onto his neck.
I threw myself om top of him my body weight pushing him down.
I growled low and deep warning him not to move, as I positioned my legs either side of his and bucked my hips to my cock could find his entrance.
Angel realised what I was doing yaped and squirmed.
I pushed my hips further, so I was closer to his entrance.
When I'm in my human form I can penetrate him easily by putting my dick in him with my hand, when your in Wolf form you can't exactly do that!  Because you have paws and... You get the picture.
When your a werewolf you just have to line it up and push, and just hope it goes in.
I know that once I get it in angel he can't escape till I'm finished as I'll knot inside him it's just getting it in his ass first and he won't keep still!
I tried again this time his tail wasn't in the way that made it easier for me,
I pushed forward again. Yes! Ah I can feel his rim.
Angel felt me starting to penetrate his entrance he struggled more and I bit down harder making him cry.
I thrusts my hips forward as the rest of my Wolf cock entered his tight ass.
Angel stopped struggling knowing I was already in.
And boy did it feel good!
Even as a Wolf my dick was an impressive length so I've basically got angel speared with my dick there's no getting away now!
Releasing my jaw on angels neck I licked the red wound I created as I thrust my hips hard and fast making his body beneath me spasms and jolt.
Angel whined in either pleasure or pain, but I don't care I'm not stopping till I'm done.
The woodland around us was silent except my frantic panting and angels occasional whine.
I tightened my front paws around his waist, we were fucking like dogs literally...😏
I could feel my knot forming at the base of my cock.
My knot swelling with every thrust the build up of sperm tightening inside angel making it harder to thrusts in and out.
Knowing my knot was at its fullest I stopped thrusting and released all the built up cum stored in my knot straight into angel, causing him to arch his back as my fluids filled him.
I stayed inside until I had finished cuming, fuck it felt amazing!💧🍆
Pulling out my wet cock from angels pulsing hole I lifted my body away from his, and stood to watch.
Angel just lay, he didn't get up.
He opened his eyes to stare at me tears filled his eyes and a look of sadness and hatred.
What have I done!
What did I just do!
I forcefully took advantage of the love of my life all because I was jealous and couldn't talk about it like a decent human being.
Taking one last glance at angels broken body I fled.
I ran back home transformed back to my human state and crawled into bed.
Hot tears slipped down my cheeks.
Shame and self hatred clawed at my chest, crawled up my throat and clutching at my hart.
'I'm so sorry angel.....I'm so so sorry!'
I continued to cry till I couldn't cry any more.

Okay plz don't hate me!
Daniel is sooooo much like miles I feel??? Maybe??
He really dose love angel and I don't think he wanted to hurt him😓 Idk what yall think?
Vote and comment plz xxx
Loves ya my smexy Yaoi children😂😘