seventeen

The picture is of my nails and latest addiction🙄

Matt Pov
This weekends been nothing but relaxing and sex.
Jakes body literally reeks of me,
When we're not making love, we're relaxing on the deck wrapped in cozy jumpers hot chocolate in hand, and just talking and laughing together, I haven't been able to spend any quality time with jake for ages.
' looking forward to going back home babe?'
I tucked the patchwork blanket over Jakes exposed legs, squeezing him a little in my arms.
' I do miss the pups.... You think you're mums alright?'
I nodded stroking his platinum hair.
The fire cracked it front of us.
The lounge of the lodge warm and cozy, we have to go home tomorrow I really wish we could stay, I feel like teenagers again.
'this weekend has really been amazing' jake kissed my cheek.
Fuck I love him, the question I've wanted to asked burns in my throat.
'jake.... Can I ask you something?'
'sure honey!'
I swallowed the lump in my throat and gatherd my courage.
' I know I should...have asked you earlier.. B..but'
Jake nodded.
' jake I've loved you for 16 years and..I really should have asked you sooner, but I wondered if you.. You wanted to marry me?'
Jakes eyes widened a gasp escaped his lips.
'..m..Matt!'
Jakes lips crashing against mine, our tongues danced and hands pressed against skin.
Our mouths disconnected for a second.
'oh matt I'd love to marry you!'

Angel Pov
I'm so happy! 
Daniels going to run away with me!
He says we will be a family together!  All that worrying of him hating me because of the puppy, but he still loves me!!
We were talking about different names for it and if it was a girl or boy!
I'm now so excited knowing I'm not alone anymore.
'all packed babe, anything you want else to take?'
I shook my head, Daniel insisted on packing everything himself so I don't tire myself out.
Two packpacks and a medium shoulder bag contained all we were taking.
' I've got one more thing to get babe'
Daniel kissed my cheek and sneaked out of the bedroom.
It 5am everyone is asleep that's why Daniels sneaking around.
I decided to get dressed in warm clothing Daniels layed out for me.
My jeans bearly zipped up, and I wore one of Daniels jumpers as mine are to small now and the slightly baggyness hides the bulge in my stomach.
I slip on double socks and forest Green Dr Martins.
Daniel returns with a wod of cash in hand.
'where did you get that from?'
I whisperd.
' dont worry honey, I'm sure dad wont miss it'
My eyes widened.
'you stole that from papa and dad?'
Daniel shrugged, stuffing the notes into his pockets.
'think of it as there congratulations gift to us' Daniel smiled putting his own shoes on.
'you ready to go angel?'
He extended his hand to me.
I was about to take it when I felt a rush of guilt.
'..Daniel what if dad and papa really worry about us! And what about granma! And milly and nina! What if they miss us?!'
Daniel hugged me soothing my guilt and rubbing my stomach, the puppy kicked a little feeling my distress.
'dont worry baby, we're only going away for a little while, once the puppy's born and I've got a job we will have our own place, it won't be much I promise but it will be ours! And we're come visit for Christmas!  And introduce everyone to our beautiful pup!'
I smiled at the thought of us coming back for Christmas a little bundle of joy in our arms, me and Daniel together no longer having to hide our relationship.
' I'd like that Daniel!'
I thought for a moment.
'can I write a letter so no one will worry?'
'sure, just don't tell them where we're going' Daniel said gathering the bags.
I quickly scribbled a note, and left it on papas pillow, before Daniel passed me a warm coat and we sneaked down stairs and out the front door.
Ready to start our new lives together we held hands smileing in the dark November chill.

Aaah I think there will be only one more chapter!!!😨😨😨
There will be puppy's soon!😱
Vote and comment yall xxx 😘