two

Matt Pov
'honey I'm home!'
After a long day dealing with the pack elders listening to those old bats and their ideas for expanding pack land has tired me out!
'matt!' Jake hugs me as I enter our house, standing in the hall I embrace him.
' I missed you' I whisperd kissing his neck.
'well...if you missed me that much, your mum's out bingo, nina and milly are around friends houses and Angel and Daniel have after school class's
I hummed liking where this was going😏.
Jake smiled letting my hands rest on his hips.
' if your feelings well enough I guess maybe I can show you how much I missed you in the bedroom?'
Being pack alpha and having the pups around all the time me and jake haven't been able to spend much 'bedroom' time together.
' I'm fine the new medicine is helping let's go upstairs'
We raced up stairs like horny teenagers,  I'm 38 and Jakes 36 now.
Sixteen years we've been together, the best years of my life! Jakes given me everything I ever hoped for and more.
Jake pulled me down on the bed straddling my hips.
Running my Largs hands dow his skinny thighs and stopping at his waist.
'baby your so perfect'
Being able to wake up to Jakes beautiful face every morning is heven on earth, he's the best boyfriend ever and a brilliant mother, he's given me four beautiful pups each I'm so proud of and supports me and loves me I could never ask for anything more.
'matt I wanna ride you..'
Jakes husky voice turned me on even more, I could feel the tent in my boxers tightening feeling his ass cheeks right on my groin only clothes separating us.
Fighting between kisses and taking of clothing we eventually were naked.
'hold on baby' grabbing a condom and lube from the bed side table, I tore open the little gold pack and slipped the xxL condom on.
( still got that 15 and a half inch dick tho😏)
Wetting my fingers with strawberry scented lube I slipped my fingers inside Jakes ass, slowly scissoring him open while kissing and rubbing his nipples.
'oh God! Matt please f..fuck m..me!'
Needing no more incoragement I removed my thick fingers and replaced them with my massive length and girth.
Rolling over so jake was on top of me, My back on the beds head board.
'aah it's fuck...'
Letting jake and gravity do the work soon I was all the way in. His ass tight and moist sending pleasure running through my veins.
Jake leant forward connecting our lips while he thrusts his hips riding me hard and fast!
' ahh I...I think it's impaled me..so big!'
I couldn't help but laugh, he's so honest and sweet.
The slapping of skin replaced my laughing, I slapped Jakes ass cheek leaving a red hand print.
I looked at his face to see if he liked it,  blushing madly and seductively biteing his lip my freaking sexy ass boyfriend said.
'spank me daddy!'
Fuck I lost control, I slaped and groped at his plump ass cheeks while thrusting from underneath him.
'ahhhhhh... Daddy yes! Right there!  Fuck me, fuck me in my tight fucking ass hole!'
Wow 16 years and I just now realise my boyfriends a freak!
After a thue more hot make out sessions between thrusts, Jakes running out of energy, his hips not gaining the friction he needs.
I swap us around, I'm on top of him again.
I placed a couple pillows under his hips to lift them up more before pounding his ass.
'm..att I'm going to c..cummmmm!'
At that moment I square hit his Gspot and hot white cum filled between our
Chest as jake cum.
Soon after so did I shooting my hot load right into the condom.
Pulling out and throwing the protection we used in the bin I slipped back into bed to hold my still shaking boyfriend.
Kissing a little bit more before he fell
Asleep in my arms.
I re-dressed then tucked jake up in the bed covers to keep him warm.
Whispering 'I love you' Before closing the bedroom door bedroom behind me.
' dad?'
' nina! I thought you were with out with your friends?'
Nina my gorgeous pup her hair as blond as Jakes and eyes deep brown like mine.
' ummmm.. Yeh dad I was but I said I said I would be home before six'
' oh okay I'll start dinner then'
Making my way down stairs to start cooking before the rest of my hungry pups return home.
' oh dad!'
'yes honey?'
' next time please make sure I'm out of the house before you get freaky with papa'
Slightly shocked and embarrassed that my pup herd our frantic love making session, I nodded continuing my way to make dinner.

Omg two smutty chapters! 
Comment what yall think, or any ideas for the story 😂
Vote plz xxx 😘