sixteen

Jake Pov
I slept most of the drive, I'm still recovering from my collapse last week, I'm excited to spend some alone time with Matt, I know he'll be worried about leaving the pups and the pack behind, I also know he will worry about me exerting myself.
'babe we're hear!'
I shake myself from dozing off.
I expected a hotel or maybe a holiday Park? But what lay before me was a gorgeous wooden lodge over looking a lake, it was perfect!
"oh matt you didn't have to do all this!' 
Matt grinning happy that he surprised me.
' I thought you'd like it. Come look inside baby'
We exited the car, Matt took all our bags he wouldn't let me carry them as  he said there to heavy.
He's such a gentleman!
Inside the cabin was a dream!
Completely open plan with small kitchen, large squishy sofas fur rugs and a king size bed with tons of pillows and blankets over looking the lake.
'you like it?' matt gave me a glass of bubbling champagne.
' I love it! Thank you!'
I kissed matts lips, his free arm snaking around my waist.
' jake you deserve a break we both do, I want this weekend to be about us'
I nodded sipping my champagne, it tasted expensive.
'when you say about us? Does that mean you just want to get in my pants all weekend?'
Matts face reddened ' what no! I don't mean just that'
' oh!' I nodded a cheeky smile on my lips.
I sauntered over to the large bed pulling my top down a little to reveal my neck and shoulder.
Giggling I lay on the bed, sipped the last of my champagne.
I discarded the glass and pulled the toggle from my hair seductively letting long platinum hair cascading down my back.
Matt leant against the wall eyes not leaving me.
' what you doing?' I asked.
' I want to watch?' matt shrugged.
I could tell he wanted me to put on a little show for him.
I bit my lip laying back the bed really was soft.
I played with the waistband of my jeans as I kicked off my shoes and socks, I unziped my jeans and pushed them off, running my hands up and down my thighs I knew I got his attention.
Matt hummed in approval.
I slipped my hands over my hip bones and pushed of my underwear.
Sucking on my fingers before bringing them to my rear gently circling my hole before pushing in my index finger.
'mmm...' I moaned fuck feels good.
I haven't played with myself since I met matt, remembering hiding under my covers at 16 muffling my voice as I tried to reach orgasm by myself knowing if my parents found me satisfying myself in such a way my sexualy would have been found out.
I slipped anouther finger opening myself up, I'm so use to matt doing it for me, his fingers are a lot thicker and longer then mine.
'ahh..' I moaned in fustration not being able to reach my spot.
I opened my eyes matts body rigid and gaze not leaving me want was burning in his eyes.
'..Matt! Ah please.. '
It took less than a second for matt to be leaning over me.
Kisses litterd my neck my fingers were replaced with his, I gasped as he rubbed me.
'that good baby?' matt cooed.
I nodded gasping at the pleasure.
' watching you finger your ass was so freaking hot!'
Matt pumped my cock, his hand so warm it felt amazing! 
The tension built in my hips, with a cry I released into his hand.
Matts fingers removed I felt empty.
I was still shaking and seeing stars from cuming so hard I hardly felt matt licking the cum from my chest.
'oh jake I'm going to fuck you so hard!'
Matt unbuckled his belt, his pheromones possessive.
' just be gentle with me'
I lay back and waited for his body.

Angel Pov
'are you sure your not angry?
Daniel nodded.
I'm back in his bed wrapped in my loves strong arms.
Daniel was very careful not to lay on the puppy, so I lay on my back and he on his side cuddling me and the puppy.
' I wish you told me sooner'
Daniel kissed my temple.
' sorry.. I wasn't sure what you would do?'
He stroked blond hair from my eyes.
' well I do know what to do, I've got a plan'
I'm confused?
'what plan?' I asked kissing his jaw.
'one that will make sure you and the puppy is safe'
' I still don't understand? '
Daniel sighed.
' baby get some rest and in the morning I'll have our bags packed and we're be ready to start our life together..as a family!'
I gasped and smiled.
' really?!!'
'yes really, honey we're going to run away together!'

Ayy little bit of smutty stuff for yall
Haven't yall noticed all my ukes have blond hair and all my semes have dark hair and are either like Dan or Daniel???
Coincidence 🤗🤗🤗
Vote and comment yall xxx