twelve

Nina Pov
I'm sniffing! and running!.. And more sniffing! All the great things wolf's do!
Ooh! a fuzzy wuzzy bunny wabbit!
Looking yummy!😋
I beare my teeth and chase the rabbit, I'm hot on its trail as we run through the forest.
I'm about to catch this asshole rabbit, who just doesn't want to be eaten! When the rabbit runs into a clearing where I can see my bro angel laying on the ground, he's whimpering... Something isn't right!
The late night snack rabbit long forgotten I race up to angel and give him a little sniff and lick on the cheek.
He opens his light blue eyes slowly.
He looks in pain.
I give him a once over there's a small wound on his neck that's bleeding a little and some sticky stuff near his tail? (didn't attend sex ed😁)
Should I call dad? He's probably running perimeter with the higher up alphas.
Ooooh! I know granny can help! She's an adult!  She'll know what to do!
I wagged my tail excitedly while jake closed his eyes again and whimperd.
I tilted my head towards the sky and let out a loud 'awooooooooo!' a call to granma, let's hope her old people ears can still hear me lol, I'm definitely getting the fave grandchild award this year! Aka most Christmas presents!
A howl from granma answerd, she didn't sound too far away.
I settled myself next to angels small body and licked his wound earning a groan from him.
Ungrateful brother!
Granny turned up soon so I can stop playing sister Ew!
Granma scanned her large yellow eyes over angel before nudging him with her muzzle.
Granma was a huge Wolf almost as big as dad! Her dull grey fur soaked in the moonlight, her powerful legs and grey nose making her look slightly menacing.
I gave a little impatient whine as I wanted to go and find that rabbit that I have unfinished business with.🐇
Grandma nodded saying I could go, yes! Bunny kebab hear I come!
I dart out of the clearing before granny changes her mind, and pick up on the scent of the rabbit.
I'm on it like a blood hound! Papa has told me so many times no more bunny's buttttt... What can I say there just to darn delicious!😋
When I finally remove my snout from the ground I realise I'm no longer in the pack ground! Or the forest.
Oh shit dad's going to be angry! 
But it's sooooo pretty hear! Heathers and little shrubs.
Where did the sent of the bunny go tho?
'AAAAAAWWOOOOOOOO!'
About a yard from me is a dark lilac Wolf, as small as angel it's magenta eyes blazing in the moon light with a small fuzzy animals in its mouth dripping crimson blood on the grass.
The Wolf watches me as I watch it.
If I'm on it's land wouldn't I be an enemy?  Then why isn't it attacking?
The lilac Wolf turns and runs, it's so fast their out of sight immediately.
I whimper for my lost meal and head back to my own pack land wondering who the Wolf was? I've never herd of a lilac Wolf?

Angel Pov
I woke in my bed my body feels clean and warm.
Someone's pulling the covers over me.
I crack my eyes open to see granma.
'granny?' My voice sounds weak.
'shhhh, honey get some rest'
I nodded weakly and closed my eyes.
Granma finished tucking me in, I noticed she gave me an extra blanket before she kissed my cheek getting up to leave.
'but in the morning you and me need to have a little chat'
Wait...what!
Memorys of what Daniel did to me in the clearing sliced through my mind bring the pain and hurt back.
I started crying.
'I'm s..sorry granny!'
I sobbed figuring what sort of state she must have found me in.
'hay darling calm down, it's alright'
Granny wrapped me in a warm hug as I cried onto her shoulder, it reminded me of the hugs she gave when papa was sick so she would read me storys to cheer me up when I was a puppy.
'..please please!  Granny don't tell anyone... Please!'
I sobbed harder.
Granma sighed and gave me a little squeeze.
'angel honey, everyone is still out hunting I won't tell if you don't want me to but....' she trailed off.
'what?' I whisper afraid how much granny knew.
'angel what happened tonight did you give consent?'
Thinking back I didn't, but it was Daniel and I love him, what am I thinking! Daniel hurt me and possibly the puppy's!  My stomach hurt all the Way through it, it still hurts now.
I nodded not wanting to deal with it tonight.
Granma looked at me suspicious.
'alright but we will talk about this in the morning sweetie' granny kisses me on the head as I lay back down under the covers.
'thank you granny' I whisper.
' get some rest, goodnight' with that she switched of the light and left the room.
I snuggled down, I'm in my room, my bed, I miss Daniels warmth, but I can't forgive him, I never thought he would hurt or hold me down like that.
The more I thought about it the more I hated him, he got me into this mess! He's the one who got me bloody pregnant! With his stupid alphaness!
But I was the one to make the first move, I was the one who told him to take my virginity all those years ago.
I do love him and I love his child, but that doesn't stop me from hating him.
I feel bad for granny finding me like that, Passed out and coverd in cum and blood.
But dose granny know I'm pregnant?
What if she told papa and dad! What would I do! What would they do?
How would Daniel feel?
Anxiety and stress seeped through the cracks in my mind swirling in a tornado of What ifs? and hows?
I almost settle to sleep when I thought of the worst case scenario.
What if they made me get rid of it?
What if my family couldn't carry the shame of a puppy.
My fathers pack alpha he couldn't have people know his twin children produced a puppy! 
Fresh tears escaped my eyelids as I sobbed silently into the pillow.
The though of having my puppy taken away killed me, I'm not eighteen yet I have no power. I can't lose my pup, it's sweet little kicks bring me comfort the warmth within my growing stomach soothes me knowing my little one is safe, I love it, I love it more than life and I won't let anyone take it away from me.

Heyy supp my fabulous fans! Love to yo all😘😘😘
Ooooh dose granny know??
Who's the mystery Wolf??
I think we're nearing the end guys!😰
vote and comment plz💕💞
🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓
Also I promised a smutty chap of Daniel and Angel losing there virginity, anyone still want that???