four

Angel Pov
I slipped out of my warm bed knowing everyone was hopefully asleep.
I crept across the landing avoiding all the creaky spots into Daniels bedroom.
I snuck into his room, it was always tidy and clean, Daniel was a bit of a neat freak where I was the opposite my room was a constant mess of clothes and books, candy wrappers and everything else.
I approached my twins bed, he seemed to be sleeping soundly.
I leaned over his bed taking in his sweet musky scent, Daniels deep breaths soothed me.
Suddenly strong arms shot out from under the covers and pulled me close.
' I wonderd how long you were going to stay there watch'
Daniels deep voice sounded on my ear.
I relaxed into his warmth and strong embrace.
'I missed you' I whisperd.
'you only saw me an hour ago' sniggering Daniel said.
'I know but I still miss you' I said quietly, I linked our hands fingers intertwined I felt safe in Daniels bed in his arms.
We just lay there for a while listening to each others breathing.
I felt something hard touch my leg.
I pushed against it gently earning a groan from Daniel.
'omg Daniel you got a boner!'
' I'm sorry I was thinking about school today in the bathroom, you were so fucking sexy!'
'shhhhh some one will hear!'
I whisperd angrly.
' but babyyyyy please I want you'
I shook my head I wanted to be romantic and just fall asleep with Daniel but no.... He just wants to fuck!
I got up to leave but Daniel held me down.
'let go of me!' I hissed.
' I'm sorry baby I just love you so much, I can't help it!'
I stopped struggling knowing squirming would only make his hard on worse.
'fine, I'll blow you but promise to keep quiet!' I whisperd.
'your the best angel!' Daniel said kissing me passionately.
I sighed sitting up and working off Daniels pajama pants revealing his 14 inch thick massive cock.
Wrapping my small pale hand around his girth and sliding my hand over the sensitive skin.
'mmmmh... Oh angel'
I licked the tip of Daniels pulsing erection.
'ahhh!'
'shhhhh!' I hissed afraid we might be found out.
The times before when I would sneak into Daniels room sometimes we would cuddle till morning keeping each other warm, then others we would have sex, Daniel inside me doggy style while I pressed my face to the pillow to muffle my moans.
I can't exactly remember the moment I fell in love with Daniel, I just always have, we've away been close and a little more then twins.
Daniels my other half, the best parts of us I see in him, I suffer alot like papa I faint and I feel weak some days where it's to painful to move, and in the winter when my body can't produce enough heat and I can feel myself getting to cold Daniel always kept me warm, he would change to his Wolf form and lay around me, his fur the best blanket possible.
I remember us just kissing for the first time when we were 15 it started of as just staring at each other then coming closer till our lips touched, we made out like it was the most natural thing in the world because for us it was.
It went from kissing to secret make out sessions in back alleys behind school anywhere we could be alone, the kissing turned to touching and taking of clothes, in three months of Just kissing I knew we needed more and I told Daniel to take my virginity one day while making out in a public toilet.
Daniel said no and ran away, I was hart broken I cried for days he wouldn't talk to me my family asked what was wrong and I could never tell them, never! What would my parents think knowing that I wanted sex with my twin brother? My sisters wouldn't want to be seen at school with me? My grampa would disown me as a grandson, I started to hate myself I wouldn't go to school I wouldn't eat, with out Daniel I couldn't live, one night when my parents were out I ran a bath and I layed in it until the water was cold then I sunk beneath the water till I ran out of breath, and still I stayed under till everything went black.
Daniel saved me, he pulled me out from under the water and gave me cpr he brought me back to life, he clean me up and took me to his room where he brought my body back to its normal temperature that the cold water snatched away.
I was so weak and tired I just snuggled in his arms while he whisperd that he loved me and he was sorry, Daniel said so many sweet things to me that night that I fell asleep with out hating myself.
A thue days later when I felt better Daniel took me to a hotel instead of school.
It was a fancy room and must have cost alot this was where Daniel asked me if I still wanted him to take my virginity.
' Daniel if you don't like me then you shouldn't, it's your virginity too'
We were both vergins and I couldn't bear to think of having sex with any one else.
' angel I love you! I want to do this with you but I just don't want you to look back and think that I was a mistake that I took advantage of you'
'what! No I love you Daniel I would never think that!'
I want Daniel forever I will love him forever.
'I love you angel'
'I love you Daniel'

'aah..cuming!' Snapping out of my memorys by being mouth fucked by Daniel as he shot his hot load down my throat.
I swallowed like a good boy pulling back up his pajama pants and collapsing next to him.
'thank you angel'
Daniel kissed me, and held me close his sweaty body incasing mine.
We fell asleep together after whispering.
' I love you'

Omg u all know who Daniel was having sex with in the first chapter now!
Any one want a special smex chapter on angel and Daniel loosing there virginity at the hotel??
Vote amd comment u smexy lot xx😘