seven

Dedicated to tanner752

Angel Pov
My shoes squeek on the polished floor as I'm running to the bathroom hand over my mouth my stomach lurching... I'm going to be sick.
Bursting through the boys toilet I empty my stomach contents in the nearest stool.
And I can tell you that it really stinks!
Crouching over the dirty toilet I caught my breath.
I've been feeling worse this week, the sickness in the morning is getting worse, my papa saw me being Sick the other day I just brushed of his worry with saying 'its just a stomach bug'
My chest has hurt recently and my breasts have become swollen and larger, the bullys pick on me taunting that I need a Bra, tbh tho my nips are sort of poking through my jumper.
I flushed the toilet the taste of vomit still in my mouth, I drank from the basin tap.
Looking in the mirror my reflection looked exhausted and shaky, my hands were shaking and I felt extremely dizzy.
I don't really want someone to find me passed out on the bathroom floor or one of the pervert teachers, we have them hear.
Deciding the best place to be when passing out would be the nurses office I stumble and slowly make my way there, greatful for the empty corridors as it's the middle of afternoon classes.
My vision really starting getting fuzzy and my legs shaking uncontrollably only a thue doors way from the nurses office.
By some miracle I made it to the door way, reaching for the handle and swinging the door open my head pounding my legs giving way I passes out in the door way.

'hey honey you awake?'
Opening my eyes to the school nurse, she belonged to our pack and was a werewolf too.
She was a kind lady with dark tanned skin and gorgeous curly afro.
She really was stunning tall like a model and warm smile.
'..w..wh..t.t?' I managed to breath.
'take it easy sweetie, I'll get you something to help with your head'
The nurse gave me two small white pills to take ans a cup of water I slowly felt better.
'you been feeling sick a lot lately hun?'
I nodded, feeling better by the second.
' I might know what's making you feel this way sweetie but could you take a quick test for me?'
I nodded and was told to pee on a funny looking stick in the bathroom.
I brought it back to the nurse thinking it was a funny request.
The nurse looked at it for a second a look of concern over the young nurses face.
'okay honey I'm afraid I've got bad news...... Your pregnant'
I'm pregnant with my twins puppy.

Sorry I haven't updated in forever!
I've been busy but please comment and vote 😂
I'll try to get out more chapters they just won't be very long.
Comment what you think will happen next 😘😁