eight

Angel Pov
Shit... I'm pregnant... Pregnant with my twins puppy... What have I done..
'sweetie do you know who the father is?' The nurse said with sympathy.
'n...no..' I really don't want Daniel to get in trouble for this, what if people thought he forced himself on me! He could get banished from the pack!
Its best if no one knows it's Daniel.
'honey has anything happend?' The nurse questiond implying that I was forced into sex.
I shook my head, 'I'm sure... Nothing happend' I whisperd.
The nurse nodded slowly.
'let me give you some information about what you can do'
The nurse gathered a couple leaflets about abortion and pregnancy what to do if I want to keep the puppy's and stuff like that.
Shoving them in my school bag I jumped of the bed and ran out the nurses office.
The nurse calling ' I'm hear if I need help sweetie!'
I ran straight down the corridor, classes finished and students filled the corridors.
I got a thue weird looks running with a face full of tears.
' bumm!' OUCH...
I realised I had run into Daniel,
'baby what's wrong? ' his alpha instinct to protect me surfacing.
'...I'm...f..fine!' I'm a blabbing mess.
The though of Daniel hating me killed me, it's best if he doesn't know I'm carrying his unborn puppy's.
'whats upset you do much?!' Daniel demanded.
' n...Nothing'
'it must be something! Are the bullys troubling you again? '
Remembering what Daniel did last time I was bullied, putting both boys in hospital and threatened with expulsion, it's best if he doesn't think I've been bullied.
' I just failed a test...that's why I'm upset '
I lied.
' aww...Angel don't worry I'll help you study'
I nodded wiping my tears.
'how about we get mackys? Fries and milkshake cheer you up?'
I nodded.
As soon as we were out of school grounds and on our way to mackys Daniel grasped my hand, placing a small kiss on my temple.
' I don't like seeing you cry baby, I just want you to be happy so don't about the test I'll help you'
Daniels so kind, no wonder why I fell in love with my twin.
'daniel do you love me?'
'yes! You know I do!'
'i love you too Daniel '
Some how I just can't tell him in fear of him hating me and our pup.

Nina Pov
School sucks balls! Legit! 
I've got no friends no love interests everything sucks!... Exept me I'm not sucking anyone lol.
I'm trying to untangle my bike in the shitty bike rack when I spot Daniel and Angel across the street holding hands.
Ew! My brothers are so weird!
They always hold hands when they think no one's looking, and Daniel thinks I can't hear him jacking off! In the middle of the night moaning angels name! Our rooms are right next to each others!
What did I do to ever deserve such siblings!!!!
'hey'
'WHAT!' oops...being so tangled in my angry thoughts about my incest twin brothers I shouted at the first person who actually said hi to me.
I turned to see the cutest little girl I ever seen!
Long dark straight shiny hair with a long blunt fringe, she had hot pink strands in her hair.
She had gorgeous green eyes and freckles dotting on her pale face the school uniform looking adorable on her with short skirt and white knee high socks.
But the most adorable thing was that she stood little over four foot.
EEEEEEKKKKK SO FUCKING KAWAII!
'sorry about that you scared me' I leaned again my bike trying to look cool but stumbled and caused the bell to ding.
The cute girl giggled, my ears being blessed and purified by the sound.
'whats your name?' The girl asked.
'its nina' I said a little embarrassed.
'oh that's nice, my name is meko '
Aaaaaaaaaaah she has such a cute name! Take my body now!!!
'oh cool' I said despite my internal screaming.
'do you wanna hang out?' meko asked.
I nodded like an exited puppy.
'hehe alright let's get frozen yogurt!'
Please yuri gods let me marry this girl! I silenty preyed.

Ayy nina might get a gf!
And Daniel don't know angels having a baby! Some smutty smut smut in the next chap 😁
Vote an comment plz xxxx
Love yo all 😁😁😂