nine

Matt Pov
I'm going to surprise jake with a weekend break! 
We literally haven't had any time to our selfs since the pups have been born.
Also I think Jakes health could benefit from a break.
'mum?' I asked my mother relaxing on the patio over looking the garden.
'what is it matty?'
Jakes out shopping and the pups should be home soon so it's just me and mum.
' I was thinking about taking jake away for a long weekend soon would you be okay to take care of the pups?'
Mum smiled and nodded.
'son after sixteen years I think you and jake definitely deserve it'
I sighed happily.
'thanks mum'
'you know matty...' A mischievous smile danced on my mothers mouth.
' maybe on this little holiday you might want to get down on one knee for!' she winked chuckling.
'what! Oh no mum....'
I have never actually thought about it being honest... Marry jake?
The love of my life, my mate, the carrier of my puppys, my everything!
' I never thought of it before mum?'
'well you should have! You dim-witted child! Jakes given up everything for you! You got him pregnant from only knowing him for three weeks! Then told him your a werewolf! I think he's done pretty good adjusting to all that!'
I nodded at my mother's outburst.
'but Jakes never mentioned wanting to get married?' I said defeated.
' maybe he just thought that's not what you wanted!?' My mum exasperated.
I herd the front door click, and the rustle of bags.
Luck to get away from being grilled by my mother I rushed to help.
Jake struggling to carry heavy bags tried to get through the front door.
'baby! Let me! ' I took the bags from his trembling hands.
And placing them on the kitchen table.
Turning to jake who looked pail and weaker than this morning.
'jake what happened are you alright?'
I rushed over to him holding him in my arms.
'I'm okay..'
I hugged him close feeling the coldness of his skin.
'sniff...I thought I was going to pass out in the supermarket...it was scary matt...'
Feeling my loves warm tears in the back of my neck made me angry and upset at the same time.
'if you didn't feel well then why did you go out?'
Jake trembled even more.
'i..I.. Didn't want you to have to go after work today, you might be to tired'
'jake, honey you shouldn't go out if you're feeling weak, anything could have happened to you!'
I held jake softly, his breathing uneven and shaky.
'i'm sorry matt' jake whisperd.
After a minute of holding each other his legs gave way, luckily I managed to hold him up.
'its okay baby...!'
I struggled to keep his shaking body up right.
'mum come help me!'
'aah..' Jakes body literally started shaking like he was having a seizure.
I lay him on the kitchen floor stripping him of his jacket and shoes placing his jacket under his head so he won't hurt himself on the cold stone floor.
'bloody hell! Matt what you do to him?'
I ignored my mother's comment.
'mum get Jakes blue pills from the counter now!'
I held him close knowing that this was one of his bad attacks.
My mum rushed over with the pills pushing them into his mouth followed by a glass of water.
I held jake softly, whispering that he'll be alright, while the pills kicked in.
Once the trembling stopped and his breathing calmed down I picked his frail body up and carryed him upstairs.
Once in our room I dressed him in pajamas and lay him in our bed making sure to cover him with extra blankets.
'dont go...' jake whisperd.
'i won't love'
I took off my trousers and crawled into bed with him.
I hugged him close, trying to share my body heat with him as his skin was cold to the touch.
Jake soon fell asleep exhausted from his collapse.
' I love you '

Aaaaaaaaaaah I'm still struggling with the updates sawwwwwwweeeeey 🤓
Buttttt shit is going to go down!  In the next couple chapters 😁
Vote and comment plz