twenty three

Christmas day 🎄🎉

Two boys knocked on the door of a large house, the house belonged to the pack alpha he built the house for his lover and puppy's.
The doors was soon flung open by an over excited blond girl followed by a small dark haired girl.
' heyyyy stranger's!'
The girl flung her arms around both boys before turning to the pram the smaller blonde boy was pushing and cooing at the two beautiful puppys.
Once inside the warm and generously decorated house both boys were greeted by the rest of the family.
Presents and hugs were exchanged.
Then a large Christmas family dinner granma and papa had cooked filled everyone till bursting!
Once arguments over washing up were on going papa and Angel the beautiful blonde boy hushed the newborn pups.
' I'm so proud of you baby'
Papa smiled fondly.
' thank you and to dad for supporting us ' angel said gratefuly.
Angel and Daniel had been living in a generous apartment in the city where Daniel was working and studying business management, angel had decided to continue with school, by studying at home while taking care of the puppy's.
' if it wasn't for you two we wouldn't have the life we wanted! So thank you so much!' Angel said hugging his papa.
Dad and papa had brought Daniel and Angel the flat so they could raise their family away from the pack as everyone knew they were twins, they visited often along with the pups who were almost four months old now! And were experiencing their first Christmas.
The pups were definitely spoilt by everyone in the family with presents.
Daniel entered the lounge staring happily at his papa and Angel gushing over his beautiful children.
I almost lost him, Daniel though, angel had flatlined in the hospital after giving birth, luckily the doctors were able to bring him back quickly, but it was still the most terrifying thue minutes of my life knowing that I had everything I ever wanted only for it to be taken away.
'hows our little hayden and lila doing?' I tickled each puppy's tummy in turn.
Lila was the smallest puppy, she was born a little undeveloped so she needed extra warmth a d attention but she's a very happy and healthy pup.
' do I get to hold the granpups?'
Dad asked.
Daniel nodding, angel passed the two pups to sit on the alphas lap.
Nina and meko soon came to settle down in the cozy lounge, nina had gotten up the courage to ask meko out and have been dating for a month now.
Nina and granma joined, the hole family tucking into some Christmas desert nibbles while watching elf on TV.
The fire place flickers and the large decorated Christmas tree filled the air with the scent of pine.
Matt and jake cuddled both holding their granpuppys surrounded by their own children and mother.
'we've come a long way jake but every step has been worth it'
Matt whisperd.
' we sure have my love' jake glanced at the wedding ring on his finger.
' I love you Matt'
Jake leant in for a kiss.
' I love you to'
Matt whisperd back before locking their lips.
Forever in love.

That's It! 😀😀😀😀😀
Aaaaaaaaaaaa we've done it!
Book 2 is completed! Well almost I'll give u all one last smutty chapter! You definitely deserve it after the cliffhangers and slow updates 😘
Vote and comment plz