29 » favour

PARK JIMIN.

I ended up following her back to her apartment since it would not be so gentle of me to let a lady carries all of these plastic bags alone. We've finally reached the front entrance of her apartment after a few minutes of walking.

"Chaerin, will it be okay if I leave now?" I asked with a smile as we made our ways to the lift. Chaerin had pressed the button and currently waiting the lift to descend from upper floor, the floor counter kept moving to lower level, which also an indication that my torture was almost up.

She turned her face with to me, putting up a quizzical look. "What? Who said you can just go like that? Please drop by to have some tea first! You haven't had breakfast, have you?" She chuckled.

I bobbed my head as in a yes, and at the same moment, a beeping sound came from the lift, indicating that our ride towards the upstairs had finally arrived.

"Then let's have breakfast together! This is not an offer; a must. Don't complain," she chirped as she lifted all the plastic bags, bringing it into the lift.

"Ah, at least let me help you with those!" I rushed to her side, taking her belongings as she offered a serene smile to me.

"Thank you, Jimin," she thanked softly, her eyes gleamed, showing how sincere she was. She then pressed the buttons to her unit and to close the automatic door.

No one was there aside from us, so I had some space to place the plastic bags and leaned against the wall, folding my arms across my chest as my heart began palpitating nervously. This would be the first time for me to visit her place and the worst, I'd have to witness my crush being with her boyfriend.

The ride ended briefly before I could prepare myself enough mentally. I picked the plastics and followed her outside. We walked through the corridor, footsteps echoing until she halted in front of a certain unit.

Chaerin pulled out a card out from her wallet and unlocked the door. She then stepped aside. "Jimin, you can go in first," she said while holding the door open widely.

I muttered a small thank you and brought all the stuffs inside. "Sorry for the interruption," I mumbled to myself as I untied my shoes and placed it beside the shoe rack.

"Taehyung! Jimin's here!"

Footsteps approaching us and as matter of second, Taehyung was already standing in front of us. A smile curved on his feature as he opened his notebook and began writing.

'Jimin!!!' He showed me as a huge grin plastered removed the straight line of his lips.

Seeing that somewhat soothe all of my nerves and made me calm. I smiled back at him. "It's been a long time, Kim Taehyung."

The three of us went inside the apartment, Taehyung helped me to carry the plastic bags before we went to the living room together and sat on the couch, opposite to each other. Chaerin was preparing some food and tea for us.

"So, what are you up to these days, Taehyung? Glad to see you doing fine and healthy by the way," I asked, still trying to find a comfortable spot on the couch.

'Nothing much. Every day I do art commissions and occasionally paint. I basically do any job available as long as it does not require to meet in person. But people on the internet give me good feedbacks about my art though! I'm really happy.' He wrote his reply on his notebook. I nodded my head as response.

'What about you, Jimin? What are you up to? Have you found a girlfriend already? Or do you have an eye for someone?' This time, the bright grin on his face morphed into playful smirk.

Well, I like your girlfriend.

I shook my head. "Nope, I haven't find the right one yet and I'm loving my current life, so it does not really matter. Besides, I'm busy helping in my father's company." Yeah, I love my life so so much to the point where I just want to shut myself in my room and cry. How wonderful right.

'Aww~ it's alright. A guy like you can find girl easily. I'm cheering for you!' He showed me his notebook again and I only could give him a half-hearted smile. Somehow, hearing that from Taehyung made my heart hurt a little bit, although he did not intend to offend me.

"Breakfast is here!" Chaerin's voice exclaimed as the tea and food aromas were slowly sliding into my nostrils.

She placed the tray on the table and then took a seat beside Taehyung while me, I kept staring at the happy-looking omelette she had served me with. The smile and eyes were made with tomato sauce, staring me straight to my soul. Look, even an omelette was smiling at my pathetic self.

What was I thinking, honestly.

I took the spoon and stabbed the sinister omelette, the eye was my first target. I scooped the part with my spoon and quickly shoved it into my mouth. At least now it does not look so scary because the eyes were creeping me out.

"So, Jimin, now that you're here, I actually want to ask you something." Her voice drawn my attention. I shot my head up, mouth still chewing the food so I signalled her to continue using eye contact.

She fiddled with her fingers and smiled sheepishly, which I found beyond adorable. "There's a horror movie I really want to watch, but this small baby rat over here cannot handle horror well so," she paused for awhile, glancing at Taehyung and let out a smirk. "Will you do me a favour and go to the cinema with me next Saturday? 'Cause Taehyung is too ― yah!" Her sentence was cut when a cute, puffed cheeks Kim Taehyung strangled her.

'It's not like I cannot handle horror movie! I just don't like scary things!' This time, he showed his phone after ending the strangling battle with Chaerin. That denial was not strong enough, though. It was pretty obvious that he was scared.

Chaerin rolled her eyes. "Your argument is invalid," she spoke in monotone while Taehyung stuck his tongue out. They both looked to different sides, seemingly pretended to be mad each other.

Witnessing them having a cute fight like that melted my heart a tad bit. Their relationship is so cute. Unknowingly, a chuckle escaped my mouth.

Chaerin cleared her throat and averted her gaze to me. "So Jimin, what do you say?" She asked again, with a smile.

I nodded my head. "I have no problem with that. Next Saturday, that's it."

At least I got the chance to hang out with her again.

A/n; hi i'm back with my half-asleep writing :') hope this was somehow enjoyable haha