28 » laughing fate

PARK JIMIN.

Sometimes, I despise my life when it does not cope with me. Like this, just when I was healing from all the hurtful feelings of my love towards her, she must show up out of nowhere, in unexpected situation, as if everything was not a coincidence.

My fate must hate me so much to give me such treatments. It knew that by seeing her smile, my healing wounds would open up again and bleed at every chuckles that left from her mouth, knowing that I was never going to own her heart.

Loving her ― was the most beautiful thing ever, to have feelings for someone as amazing as Chaerin. At the same time, also the reason why I suffer every time I saw her with Taehyung.

However, no matter how much scars tainted my heart, her smiles would always be the reason for me to smile too. It's so confusing how can one be the reason of my happiness yet also the cause of my sadness.

"Park Jimin~" the way her voice calling my name rang throughout my head was just endearing. I wish I could listen to her voice every time I wake up in the morning; it would be really wonderful. My life would be thousand times better.

"Oh, look what we have here. Kwon Chaerin with dozen of plastic bags," I commented as the girl before me limped, panting. Probably tired for carrying all those stuffs alone and running towards me.

It was a casual Sunday morning and I just wanted to buy something for breakfast, and look what fate had made for me. Meeting her in the beginning of a supposedly enjoyable day off.

A chuckle escaped my lips as I grabbed the plastic bags from her hands, letting her to catch her breath comfortably before speaking up, "It's fancy seeing you here! Like, we meet in unexpected situations." Chaerin put her hands on her hips as she smiled energetically at me.

"Yeah, it's really funny how that always happens," I answered, and could feel it already. Every bits of my feelings returning to my body. Guess I was so in love with this girl. Well, Chaerin was my only friend back then and her kindness really drawn me closer to her. When I was away to study abroad, I realized how I'd keep thinking about her every time I stressed out.

It hit me really hard, when I found out that she's with Taehyung right now, but I was glad that he was the one who would take care of Chaerin. A positive person like him would be the best her, certainly.

I suddenly remember the way she smiled to him last night, at the festival, together near the lake. How creepy of me, to hide behind the bushes just like a stalker, just to see her face shining under the dim lighting. Maybe the stars were jealous of her since that night, all of them concealed their jealousy by hiding behind the clouds, not showing off their sparks, afraid to lose.

She was so beautiful. To the point where my hands could not resist to take a picture and made it as my phone wallpaper. The outcome turned out so great and not because I was a good photographer, she was just too stunning in every angle.

And with Taehyung beside her, they looked so cute together and that hurt me a lot.

Still waiting for the day when she would look at me the way she stares Taehyung last night. Her eyes sparked with loves and care ― no other emotions were there except the loving ones ― proved how much she deeply treasures her boyfriend.

I wished nothing but for them to only feel happiness and no more hardships in their relationship, even if that meant to sacrifice my happiness. But sometimes ― I wonder if I deserve happiness like them too?

I hate it. My cursed fate, I really despise it.

A/n; HI YAALLLL THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 50K DBMJDJD IM IN TEARS AHH A CHAPTER TO CELEBRATE 50K READS !!! I'M SORRY IF ITS BORING AND CRAPPY I WANNA CRE ;^; and y'know, this story has not reached the main part yet, maybe soon. But idk. So i don't think this will end anytime soon tho.

Q: who do you imagine chaerin as? A female artist or maybe yourself?