Chapter Eighty-Four:

"Adam?" Harry asked. We were lying on the wooden sun loungers in the hot, afternoon sun.

"Um. no" I winced. "Bad experience with a really annoying boy in school."

"Yeah, I'm not too fussed on it either." He grimaced.

What about Pat?" I put the bookmark into my book and dropped it onto the floor next to my sunglasses.

"I like that one too, it's like Patrick, but different." He folded his arms behind his head and rested it on them with a sigh. "If we get too stuck we can call it Patrick Pat Styles."

"Could you imagine?" I laughed. "We seem really drawn to names beginning with P"

"We are odd. Do you think we should find one that doesn't start with an P"

"Personally, I quite like it. What about you?"

"Me too" He smiled at me. "So we've come down to Patrick and Pat for a boy."

I nodded in response before putting my sunglasses on to stop the sun shining in my eyes. "and Jemma for a girl."

He rolled onto his side to face me and propped his head up on his hand. His eyes soaked up the sight of my stomach, which had grown quite a bit, even in a week. "I like Pat. A lot." He frowned as he thought. "Would you want to name our child it if it's a boy?"

I hadn't managed to think of any other names since Louis had brought it up the other day in the restaurant. Patrick and Pat had been playing on my mind, I was always coming back to them, they were so similar yet totally different. "We could call him Patrick and then Pat for short" I thought aloud.

"Omg, why didn't we think of that sooner? That's a great idea!" He gasped. "I love it!" I looked at him to find him grinning wildly.

"That's sorted then" I smiled. "Patrick for a boy or Jemma for a girl."

"Yeah baby!" He raised his hand for a high five, I slapped it and laughed. He linked his fingers with mine and his thumb stroked small circles on my hand as they hung between our sun beds, bridging the gap between us. He sighed softly as he flopped back onto the bed, still holding my hand.

"People are going to know as soon as we land that you're pregnant. Shall we tweet it now or something so the fuss has died down by the time we're back?"

This time I propped myself onto my elbow to look at him. "Yeah" I grinned. "I'm kind of excited for everyone to know and we're practically at 4 months, so we've passed the risky stage."

"Let's do it then" he grinned. He grabbed his phone from next to mine on the floor between our sun beds. He suddenly stopped after unlocking his phone. "How though? We can't just say 'Guess what! Lilo's knocked up!' can we?"

"We could" I laughed "but it wouldn't be the best way to do it. Or you could say 'You were right, we're going to be parents' or something like that."

"Or I could take a photo and just say something like 'The new addition'?"

"Yeah, that's good. We should do that."

He grinned. "Okay, lie down." I did as I was told and waited for the next instruction. The sun was in my eyes again, so I slipped my sunglasses back over my face.

"Don't get my face in it!" I gasped, realising I looked a state after being in the pool all morning. His loud laugh erupted next to me.

"I won't, don't worry." There was silence again for a split second before the sound of a photo being taken. "Have a look." I felt his cold phone land next to me on the bed and slide to my side, cooling the area of skin it was touching. I looked at the photo he'd taken. It was done on Instagram so it looked really arty; it was a close up of my stomach with the pool in the background, my skin was shining and the sun filled the corner of the small photo.

"Awesome." I smiled. I handed him his phone back and he tapped away silently before putting his phone back next to mine and resting his head on the sun bed again whilst smiling to himself. My phone vibrated on the floor, obviously a notification from twitter telling me I'd been mentioned.

The picture was there with the caption "Say hello to the soon to be new addition to our lives. @Lilo_Styles you'll be a great mum!"

"You're so cute" I laughed, before standing up and pulling him over to the pool with me.