Chapter Eighteen:

My hand was linked with his limp one. His chin rested on my head and his arm was still around my shoulder.

My legs were over his lap and I had his jumper on. I could feel his breath blowing on my head. He snored lightly and I fell back asleep into his warm embrace, my head was tucked into his neck.

We were woken up by the captain speaking over the loud speaker.

"This is your captain speaking, can the cabin crew please prepare for landing."

I yawned as Harry sat up. I had to stretch out my arms because they felt like they'd been tied into a knot for the last two hours.

"It's weird to think we met on a plane." Harry whispered. Lots of people were still asleep. Zayn was in front of us snoring very loudly for someone who is normally quite quiet.

"I know. What did you think when you met me?" I whispered. "I bet you thought I was going to scream in your face and then faint."

He chuckled quietly so as not to wake anyone up.

"No, I thought you were very pretty. Although I did hope you wouldn't scream in my face, I wanted you to be normal." He smiled. "Then you spoke to me and you seemed so confident and I realized you were normal. I just wanted to get to know you more."

"I'll admit, internally I was freaking out. I couldn't believe it was you."

The plane started to descend as we carried on our discussion.

"You're so romantic." I grinned at him and leant in to kiss him.

"I'm so glad you're coming with us. When Liam asked if he could bring Danielle I knew straight away I wanted to ask you too, then Liam asked about Bay and I jumped at the chance and asked. I was so excited when you said yes."

"When you asked I could have screamed with excitement. It just seemed like a massive step and I wanted to do it so badly. I'm so glad you asked and I'm immensely happy I could come. I want you to meet my parents. Do you have a break when we get back?"

"I do, I have two weeks off, so maybe I could go and see your parents and you could then come to Homles Chapel and meet mine?"

"That sounds perfect. I know my Mum's desperate to meet you and she'll probably drag my brother home from Coventry to meet you as well. God help you." I laughed.

"Well, it's only fair seeing as you have to meet my sister."

"I can't wait." I kissed him on the temple.

"Me neither."

The plane touched down and people began to wake up. Zayn stretched in front of us as the plane taxied along the run way, Niall and Bay started giggling again, it's like they never stop!, Louis yawned very loudly and Liam and Danielle untangled themselves from each other and sat up straight.

"Ready for a very hot and very busy three weeks?" Harry asked.

"As long as I'm with you I'm ready for anything."

He squeezed my hand and stood up, ready to get off the plane.