Chapter Eleven:

"Tacos? I love these!"

Harry grinned "Yup, it's my speciality. We have them all the time, the boys love them." We both took a mouthful at the same time, the taste was amazing! It melted in my mouth and was perfect.

"This is amazing. Who would have thought Harry Styles could cook?" I scooped up another mouthful, not wanting to stop eating.

"I know right!" For about 10 minutes we both ate in silence, every so often we'd make an appreciative noise. It was so good! We both finished and put our cutlery down.

"You could win competitions with that. Seriously, best tacos I've ever eaten and I've eaten a lot of them in my lifetime!" I sighed.

He cleared the plates away. "The boys also think I should enter a competition." He grabbed the lemonade and topped my glass up.

"So, I didn't get around to making anything else, so, um, that's it." He laughed guiltily.

"I'm stuffed anyway, so that's fine" I helped him stack the dishwasher and then blew out the candles on the table.

He pulled me over to the sofa. "It's time!" He looked like a child on Christmas day; his face had lit up, his eyes shining.

"Time for what?" I didn't have a clue what he was on about. He picked a state of the art Apple laptop up and opened it. The black screen lit up to show his facebook page.

"Invis Ibleman?" I laughed as I sat down next to him. "That's really your facebook name?"\

"It is indeed. The fans found my last one and I still wanted to keep in touch with my actual friends and stuff, so I made this one." He typed my name in the search bar and clicked on my profile. He clicked the "Send Friend Request" button, logged out and handed the laptop to me.

"What am I doing with this?"

"Log in, accept me and change your relationship status" He grinned.

"You really want me to change my relationship status to in a relationship with Invis Ibleman? How weird is that going to look! People will think I'm some kind of weirdo!" I laughed.

"They won't, we'll then take a photo, upload it and then tag me in it so people know it's me."

I logged into my facebook, un-checking the "remember me" box, I didn't want him fraping me, he is a joker after all. I had 10 notifications and a friend request. I accepted Harry and then changed my relationship status.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you! That thing I wanted to show you earlier. We're in Heat magazine." I said as I logged out. I handed the laptop back to him, he logged back in and changed his status too.

"Really?" He looked shocked.

"Yeah, I brought it with me. Where's my bag?" I stood up and went to go and get it from by my shoes but remembered he'd put it somewhere.

He left the room and came back carrying my bag.

"That's amazing! You look really nice!" he said as he looked at the page.

"Cheers, you don't look so bad yourself."

"I guess everyone knows now then and I'll probably have tweets about it. I haven't been on twitter for days, so god knows what's been said. Fancy taking a picture? We could post it and it would answer everyone's questions and I won't have to tweet loads of people explaining."

"What kind of picture?" I frowned. I hate having my photo taken and I looked a state at that moment of time. I didn't like the sound of it one bit.

"Just like, I'll kiss you on the cheek or something. Is that okay?"

"Yeah, but I look a state, try and not get too much of me in." I leant over to the table next to the sofa and grabbed his phone.

He leaned over to me, kissed my cheek and I took the photo. It was the seventh photo that I finally gave him permission to use, even though he protested each time I said no to the others. The one I allowed him to use was basically him, kissing my forehead. I was smiling and we both had our eyes closed. I really liked it and he did.

We looked at all the tweets people were sending about the photo. There were loads of people that were happy and a few that weren't. Harry had written a caption under the picture explaining who I was. It said "Guys, meet Lilo, the newest member of the 1D family! X" It was sweet.

Harry dropped his phone on the sofa as he stood up.

"What film shall we watch?"

"I don't mind. You choose" I grabbed his phone, opened a new message and sent the picture of him and me to my phone. He noticed what I was doing and smiled, not realizing I'd seen him.

"Titanic?" he waved the DVD in the air.

"Yes! I haven't seen it in years"

We got to half an hour in the film. He kissed me passionately, I kissed him back, we were kissing for ages when I sat up and pulled his t-shirt over his head.

"You sure?" He mumbled against my neck, his lips were tracking kisses from my jaw to my collar bone.

"Very" My hands were in his hair, on his chest, on his arms, everywhere. He pulled my hoodie off, messing up my hair even more in the process. Then my t-shirt came off after it.

He looked me in the eyes, then picked me up, my legs wrapped around his waist and carried me into his bedroom, still kissing. I saw nothing but his eyes. His trousers came off next, leaving him in his boxers, then mine. I was in my bra and pants. His tanned body was muscular and hard. I suddenly felt self conscious. He was a God, I on the other hand, wasn't. My body was average, I wasn't thin and I wasn't fat, I wasn't toned, I was just normal.

"You're beautiful" he mumbled before taking the rest of our clothes off and for the first time I actually felt it. His eyes were so intense I couldn't not believe it.

I woke up curled into Harry's side. My head resting on his chest, he was lightly playing with my hair. I yawned and kissed his stomach before sitting up. I pulled the quilt up to cover myself as I did.

"Morning" He wrapped his arm around my shoulder, pulled me into him and kissed my forehead. "Sleep well?"

"Perfectly" I trailed my hand lightly up and down his stomach, goose bumps rose on his skin.

"Me too. Last night was amazing." He grabbed the hand trailing his stomach and kissed it, turned it over and kissed the palm, then made his way up my wrist.

"It was." I giggled as he kissed me on the neck and the temple.

He twisted round on top of me, pushed me down onto the bed, kissed my lips and before removing his mouth, whispered "Lets do it again".

And we did.