Chapter Twenty-Nine:

"This is my room." Harry pushed open his door and took my bag in. I followed him in and looked around. I expected it to look like a teenage boy's room, but it wasn't. Robin and Anne had decorated it into a normal guest bedroom; it was a neutral color with a large double bed in the middle.

"I must admit, I was expecting a room full of football posters and pictures of Natalie Portman on your walls." I said as I looked around.

"Nah, Mum and dad cleared all that out about a year after I moved out for good." He dumped his bag onto the bed and put mine down next to it.

"Where are we going tonight? I don't know what to wear." I rummaged through my bag, looking at the clothes I'd brought with me.

"There's this really nice Italian place in town, I thought we could go there." He was looking in his bag, pulling out his shampoo and shower gel.

"So do I go fancy, casual or what?"

"Well, smartish but not like prom dresses and tiaras" he grinned.

"Right, thanks" I laughed.

I went in the shower and Harry went after. In the cinema we'd watched the new Disney pixar film that we all had finally come to an agreement on. It was actually quite funny. Harry spent the whole time laughing.

I decided on black skinny jeans, a white shirt and a black blazer with turned up sleeves. I kept my Tiffany necklace on; I rarely took it off since he gave it to me. I didn't want to tower over his entire family so I wore simple black ballet flats.

Harry was still getting ready so I went downstairs to see if anyone else was ready. It was just Gemma. She was sat on the sofa reading a book. She was wearing a simple white dress with a pink cardigan over the top.

"You look really pretty." I said as I sat down on the sofa opposite her. She looked up and smiled.

"Thank you. So do you." She said quietly as she closed her book and put it down next to her.

"What are you reading?" I asked.

"The Hunger Games."

"I loved them!" Her eyes lit up as I leaned forward in my seat.

"They're really good aren't they? Who did you prefer, Gale or Peeta?" She no longer seemed shy towards me. It was the first time we'd properly spoken. On the way to the cinema and after it she was the quietest.

"Gale, definitely, but I do like Peeta, he was nice. How about you?"

"Peeta" she blushed. "He's lovely."

"He is. He was so kind to her."

We carried on chatting about the books and the films, while we waited for the others. Robin joined us after a while in a shirt and trousers. He joined in as much as he could but soon realized he had no idea what we were talking about. He wandered off and pottered around in the kitchen.