Remember Love

A/N Warning Lemon. I don't own Yugioh

Yami took Yuri out to the pier for to hang out for to relax and enjoy some fresh air since earlier she wasn't feeling good from her head. They were walking hand in hand and Yami decided to take her out for some seafood.

Yuri was enjoying some sushi while also feeding Yami some too. They talked, laugh and even when they are not talking its in a comfortable silence. After they ate Yami bought her yet another rose, in which Yuri gratefully took it. Yami also led her to buy some ice cream and went to sit on a bench staring out to the water.Yuri felt like everything was deja'vu but ignored it.

Music began to play and Yami offered Yuri to dance. Together the moved along together as one, after the slow dancing the music continued, but for some reason Yuri felted strange. She walked up to the railing looking towards the horizon and began to sing.

Under the bright blue endless Sky

Wait, I remember that

How I know that song

I remember sitting in the moonlight

And that feeling

What’s that feeling?

I remember, yes

How I know that song

Though it’s been so long

I remember happiness

Without a floor or ceiling

What’s that feeling?

I remember

Oh! I remember her

And how we were

I remember wanting

What the evening would be bringing

I remember singing

Under the bright blue

Endless sky

Waves try to measure the days

That we treasure

And I

I remember

I remember music

And I ‘m never going back

To the silent law they wrote

I will sing in every tempo

Every last chromatic note

For I, I remember her

I remember music

And I remember

Love

Loveeeee

Yuri smiled as she finished singing and looked towards Yami. She walked up to him wrapping her arms around his neck.

"I remember, I remember everything"

Yami smiled and wrapped his arms around Yuri's waist lifting her up and spining her around. Yuri happily giggled as Yami settled her down.

"You have no idea what this means to me Yuri, I thought my heart broke when they said you didn't remember, so that's when I decided to actually be your real friend and my feelings for you have grown over these past few months"

"My feelings for you haven't changed, they continued to grow"

Yami said happily grabbing her hands in his own.

"Does this mean, you can give me a chance Yuri?"

"I think we are way past that don't you think. I mean what have we been doing these last couple of months"

Yami pushed a few strands from her hair behind her ear, he knows it was love, he clearly see it through her eyes.

"Can I kiss you?"

"Do you have to ask?"

Yami smiled and leaned his on hers as Yuri leans a bit closer and finally closing the gap between them. Yuri felt like she could have melt right there in Yami's arms it felt like a dream come true. Yami moaned as he kissed Yuri passionately he has been holding back for so long that now he giving everything he got into the kiss. They pulled away panting and smiling at each other.

"So Yuri will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes"

"Good because I don't think I can ever live without you"

Yuri placed her fingers on Yami's lips tracing it. Yami gently kissed her finger.

"No don't say that"

"Its true and I know you would say the exact same thing"

Yuri rolled her eyes

"Okay fine you got me"

Yami and Yuri walked hand in hand heading back to the car. Yuri smirked and pushed Yami against the car catching him off guard. She leaned over wrapping her arms around his neck and began kissing him passionately. Just by the act Yuri did actually turned Yami on. She felt something poking her lower stomach and looked down and smirk when she saw the tent. Yami was panting hard, trying to keep himself relax and smirk when he notice Yuri going to the backseat.

Yami quickly followed her and began another make out session, as well as removing their clothes. Yuri got on top of Yami's lap, he position his large, long cock at Yuri's entrance with preparation, lube and condom. Yuri's eyes open wide, mouth hanging open as she felt him entered her.

"Uhhhhhh"

Yami pushed in all the way.

"Are you okay?"

Yuri nodded but tears could clearly be seen. So he waited for her to get adjusted after a few minutes Yami began slowly thrusting and then went faster.

"Uh uh ah ah it feels good"

"Yuri your so hot a-and tight"

Yami said thrusting harder, after a while they both cum screaming each other's name. They were panting and sweating but happy to be in the arms they love.

"I love you Yami"

"I love you too Yuri"

A/N Rate and Comment