Rough

A/N Warning Lemon. I don't own Yugioh

"I need to be what?!"

Yugi yelled

"Exactly what I said you need to be rough with her, put your foot down and show her you mean business and then she will be on her best behavior"

Jenna said crossing her arms across the chest.

"You make it sound like a dog"

"Well don't think of it that way, think of it as a strategy"

Becky said sitting on the chair.

"Use sex against her"

Trinity suggested causing Yugi to blush

"Um actually..."

"Wait you both haven't had sex?"

Jenna asked surprise

"Well i wanted our first time to be special"

"So, you can do other things except sticking your dick inside her vagina"

Yugi blushed deepens

"Okay I think i might have an idea what you girls are talking about"

*At Yukari's Home*

Yugi had a bag with him as he went to Yukari's room, there was another incident of jealousy that happened that at a store but this time Yugi is finally going to do something about it. Yukari was laying flat on the bed looking at the ceiling. Yugi let out a sigh and started his act.

"Take off your skirt"

Yukari lifted up her head looking at Yugi surprised.

"What?"

"Don't question me!! Now take of your skirt now!!"

Yugi yelled causing Yukari to freeze at the demanding voice. Yugi growled and walk up to Yukari pushing her down on the bed hovering on top of her.

"Yugi.."

"Shut up!!"

Yukari immediately closed her mouth and looked at Yugi.

"You get jealous too much so now I'm gonna teach you a lesson"

Yugi said taking out a few items that were in the bag. Yukari blushed as she saw what it was. Yugi roughly removed her skirt along with her panties, he lubed up his fingers and the items with lubricant.

He gently slide one finger inside Yukari's entrance causing her to tense up but he began whispering soothing words. He started thrusting on finger and then another making a scissoring motion causing her to gasp at the feeling and the stretching. Yugi felt like she was ready and removed his fingers causing her to groan, missing his fingers.

Yugi licked his lips and inserted a vibrator inside her entrance and another one. He put it in full speed causing Yukari to moan and squirm on the bed. Yugi smiled as he saw she was in pleasure. He then sat up away from the bed.

"Get up!!"

Yukari's eyes quickly opened and got off the bed with the vibrators still inside her.

"Get on your knees"

She did what she was told.

"Crawl to me"

She crawled and squirm making her way to Yugi, at every step she took the vibrators move along inside her. Yugi smirk and unbuckle his belt and pulled down his pants revealing his now hard standing cock. Yukari blushed at the size.

"Suck!"

Yugi demanded, Yukari quickly started licking him from the base to the tip giving the tip a hard suck. Yugi was moaning at the feeling of her hot mouth all around his hard member. He gently grabbed hold of her head and started thrusting, but Yukari pulled away coughing from the gag, she calmed down and started sucking him off again.

"Uh like that baby, its yours. You like it?"

Yugi asked even though he knew she couldn't answer, he knew she was enjoying herself. Yukari started sucking harder once she tasted the pre-cum leaking out, Yugi grabbed hold of her head once more and thrusted faster into her mouth and after a few more thrust he cum inside her.

Yugi then grabbed her hair pulling her up to stand on her feet and grabbed her throat.

"Swallow"

He commanded, Yukari swallowed and once it was down, Yugi plunge his tongue inside her mouth. Yukari moaned at the roughness and the thrill of her boyfriend being so dominant. Yugi then pulled away and threw her on the bed causing her to moan once more as the vibrator continued to move.

Yugi spread her legs and saw she was more wet than before after giving him a blowjob. Yugi then yanked the string causing one vibrator to come out and then the next. He then leaned down and licked her up clean causing her to moan at the pleasure, unexpectedly he plunged his tongue inside and started to roam and used a finger to rub her clit at the same time and not too long after Yukari squirted but Yugi continued his ministration until she cum and licked her up once more. Yukari was panting then looked up at Yugi with love and tired eyes Yugi smiled at her.

"Now will you behave and stop getting jealous"

Yukari happily nodded

"Good"

He then leaned down and kissed her gently on the lips.

A/N Rate and Comment.