Rumor

A/N I don't own Yugioh

Yukari, Jenna, Trinity and Becky were waiting at the front of the school for their boyfriends to come out. Yuri decided to stay home because she said she wasn't feeling well from her head. Yukari let out a sigh, its been close to a month in a half that she haven't met up with Yugi for a date or even just to hang out because everytime when she tried Yugi would always say he's busy but never went into details as in what.

So Yukari decided to surprise him by showing up at the school. The school bell rang as all the students started to come out, but no sign of Yugi yet. Yukari rolled her eyes as she saw Tea and her group of cheerleaders again and Tea saw her and smirk.

"So Tea is it true you and Yugi have been dating for a month in a half?"

"Yes it sure is and I have to say he is such an amazing boyfriend"

Tea said out loud making sure Yukari hear every word. Yukari just growled holding on to the bars, her friends were also over hearing as well. Tea and her friends walked out the gate and Tea gasp.

"Oh my Yukari I didn't see you there, I hope nothing slipped from my mouth"

Tea said laughing causing Yukari to growl.

"Yeah Tea here is finally dating Yugi"

Said one of the cheerleaders.

"He probably got tired of you and your annoying singing"

Said another cheerleader laughing. Yukari knew she shouldn't believe Tea's lies but she sounded so convincing now, she just have to know.

"Tea, is it true your actually dating my Yugi?"

"You mean 'my' Yugi and yes I am we been in a relationship for a month in a half, why?"

Tea asked with a evil smirk when she saw Yukari looking down with sadness and confusion. But Jenna stepped in.

"Come on Yukari don't believe her, she is obviously lying"

Jenna said trying to snap Yukari out of it.

"Yeah but.."

"Ignore her, Yukari don't let her get into your head"

Trinity said. Yukari lifted up her head and faced her friends

"You guys don't understand Yugi haven't hanged out or been on a date with me for a month in a half now. What am I to think when Tea has the exact dates right?"

"There has to be a logical explanation for this"

Becky said worriedly. Yukari shook her head in a verge of tears, she felt her heart started to break.

"No there isn't"

"Wait look here comes Yugi. Yugi!!"

Jenna yelled waving at him to come over. Yugi smiled and waved back making his way to the group and was surprise to see Tea. As Yugi got closer he notice that something was wrong as soon as his girlfriend turned around, he could clearly see she wanted to cry but is holding back.

"Yukari is something wrong?"

"Is it true?"

"What's true?"

"That the reason you haven't been hanging out or gone out on a date with me for a month and half is because you been with Tea"

"Yeah I have"

Yugi answered honestly and was still confused as he saw Yukari sadly nodded.

"Okay, fine stay with her"

She whispered before heading inside her car and driving away. Yugi didn't get a chance to stop her but turned around to face Tea angrily.

"What did you tell her?"

"I think i might have forgotten to mention we were working in a group project. Oops my bad"

Tea said walking away with her group of friends. Jenna, Trinity and Becky glared at Tea. Yugi looked like he was going to blow a gasket.

"Yugi i don't understand why didn't you tell Yukari that you were just working on a school project with Tea?"

"Because just by mentioning her name, I know that she will blow a gasket."

"Okay so lets all calm down and run to Yukari's house"

Trinity suggested

"How is that calm, Yukari is heart broken and you know what that means right Yugi....Yugi?"

Becky said looking to see where Yugi was standing before but he wasn't there. The three looked back and saw Yugi running a few blocks away.

"Hey!! Wait for us!!"

Jenna yelled chasing after him along with Trinity and Becky. Yugi kept running and running.

'I just hope I'm not too late to change things around. Even though I have a few days to change her mind, I hope its enough to bring her out of that heartbreak'

Yugi thought even though his legs wanted to give up and his lungs were screaming, he didn't bother to stop until he reached his destination. After 30 minutes, Yugi and girls finally arrived, they looked inside the house and saw everything was destroyed, they heard commotion coming from upstairs and Yugi ran up to Yukari's room to find it lock.

A/N Rate and Comment