Hang Out

A/N I don't own Yugioh.

After that confrontation, Yugi was able to tell Yami at their home inviting Joey, Tristan and Bakura to hear his part. They finally put the pieces together and it did turned out Tea lied about everything simply because she wanted Yugi out of the picture because he was weak.

They apologize to Yugi for assuming such things. They made plans for to hang out together even with the girls, they met up at the mall in which the girls weren't really into shopping they were mostly into adventures.

"Okay so let me properly introduce everyone. Girls this is Yami, Joey, Bakura and Tristan and guys this is Yuri, Jenna, Becky and Trinity and last but not least the lovely Yukari"

Yugi sang the last part causing Yukari to blush and everyone's eyes were open wide.

"No way, you both got together?"

Yuri asked shock.

"Well actually we are just going to start dating soon"

Yugi said intertwine​ his hand with Yukari.

"So what, we are now all the three wheels?"

Joey asked. Yugi laugh and shook his head.

"No, if it was actually a date then I would have rather we went alone"

"Man, now I need to look for a boyfriend because now its just Yami, Yugi and Yukari in a relationship"

Trinity said with a pout crossing her arms over her chest.

"Oh I have an idea"

Becky said raising her hand causing everyone to look at her.

"How about each one of us pick a partner for we can all get to know each other a bit more and in 3hrs we all meet up at the food court"

"Sounds like a plan, good thinking Becky"

Yuri said.

"I pick Joey"

Jenna said happily latching on to his arm.

"I pick Trinity"

Tristan said walking up to her causing her to blush.

"I pick Bakura"

Becky said walking to Bakura calmly.

"Well I guess that just leaves us Yuri"

Yami said causing Yuri to blush, to be honest Yuri had a crush on Yami since she first laid her eyes on him but there was only one obstacle in the way, Tea.

Yugi was already matched up with Yukari and together everyone separated looking around the stores, asking each other questions along the way. Little did they know everyone was now starting to have a crush on each other. Three hours have past and everyone met at the food court.

"So what are we eating?"

Jenna said hungrily.

"I can eat anything, so it doesn't matter"

Joey said causing Tristan, Yami, Yugi, and Bakura to laugh but the girls were the only ones quiet.

"I don't get it, what's so funny?"

Trinity asked.

"Yeah, he's just hungry"

Yuri said with a raised eye brow. Yugi wiped his tears, finally calming down.

"If you get to know Joey as long as we do, then you would know he has a stomach as a bottomless pit"

Yugi said and with that said it caused the girls to laugh this time causing the boys to get confused.

"It appears Jenna has the same problem"

Yukari said causing Jenna to blush and cross her arms looking away.

"Anyways what are we ordering?"

Jenna asked trying to get avoid from getting too much attention.

"How about Pizza?"

"Hamburgers?"

"Teriyaki Chicken?"

"Subway?"

There were different suggestion from everyone.

"Okay hold on, how about we order everything?"

Yukari asked, the girls agreed but the boys were stunned, they didn't have that much money.

"I'm sorry but I don't think we have enough for everything, even if we put all our money together"

Yami said but the smile on the girls remained. Yuri nudge Yami.

"This is one of the perks of being friends with people who are famous. We can afford anything and everything"

"Woah thanks, we owe you girls"

Tristan said amused.

"Nonsense we are all friends here right?"

Becky said

"Right"

"Now than how about we take the food home so we can watch a movie?"

Jenna asked and everyone happily agreed. After making all the orders and getting the food, they left the mall heading towards Jenna's home.

"Why do we have to go to your place?"

Yukari asked Jenna

"Because I was the one who suggested it in the first place but don't worry you can call dibs next time"

"Fine but I'm picking the movie"

"Hey why do you get to pick one out?"

Becky asked narrowing her eyes at Yukari. Yukari was about to answer but her face collided with Jenna. She quickly shook her head and glared at Jenna.

"Hey what's your problem? Why did you stopped?"

Everyone looked at Jenna and looked towards where she was looking at, a women taking out suitcases out of the house and inside the taxi car. Jenna walked up to her.

"Mom?"

A/N Rate and Comment.