Forget or Remember

A/N I don't own Yugioh

Yugi knocked on the door.

"Go away!"

"Baby its me, please open up so I can talk to you"

"I don't want to hear what you have to say"

Yugi sigh and decided to put his foot down again.

"Yukari open the door now!!"

There was silence for a moment. Yugi thought he finally got to her until Yukari spoke.

"Make me!"

Yugi sigh defeated, so Jenna decided to give it a try.

"Yukari its me Jenna"

"Go away"

"Look I know your upset, I know that you can't think straight right now, but if your thinking about doing what I'm thinking then I'm gonna need to stop you there"

Inside the room, Yukari was pacing back and forth not sure on what to do or what to think but once Jenna started speaking, she stopped to listen.

"You guys have came so far from your relationship and you want to get rid of those memories over something that can be fix. I know you don't want to do it because you still love Yugi and he loves you."

Jenna said, Becky stepped up and began to speak, Yukari made her way to the door and sat down leaning against the door to listen to what they have to say.

"Yukari its Becky, look you and Yugi have so much memories and if you do this your not only hurting yourself but your hurting Yugi as well. Do you think he wants to let this go, of course not, he is out here standing by the door opening his heart out to you and to explain what happened."

Yukari was in tears, her heart was still breaking.

'Why couldn't he tell me at least?'

She thought. Just then Trinity began to speak.

"Its Trinity, Yukari you can't just call quits in a relationship that took so much time, patience and love to get where you are now. For Yuri it was reasonable but for you, you still have a chance. Listen to what Yugi have to say and make your choice and also if you do decide to get rid of your memories, then we are going to get rid of Yugi's memories of you too"

Trinity said hoping Yukari would fall for her bluff, everyone looked at Trinity in confusion as to what was she doing. They waited for a response and they got one.

"No don't do that"

"Why not its only fair?"

"Leave Yugi's memories alone"

"That's not fair, for you to easily forget about Yugi and live your life normally while Yugi suffers. We are not going to allow it."

"Why?"

"Because Yugi also deserve to be free from pain not just you"

A moment of silence passed.

"Go away"

Yukari said stubbornly. Yugi then spoke

"I am not leaving"

"I am going to call the cops"

"Then go ahead because at this point your making me want to give up Yukari"

The others looked at Yugi in confusion as to what Yugi was saying.

"I gave all of me to you and you did the same for me. I just want to explain what happened, it was my fault that I didn't want to tell you. For a month in half i been working on a group school project, the reason I didn't tell you was because my partner was Tea and I knew how you were gonna get that's why I decided not to say anything but it backfired on my face and now I might lose you and I'm probably going to jail, all because I tried to protect the one that I love"

Yugi said sadly.

"But before you decide to call the cops, just let me sing a song to you on the way how I feel right now about you, just like what Yuri had did it when she was heartbroken"

Yugi and the others heard silence in which they took it as a sign to go on. Yugi went to grab a guitar from Yukari's studio and ran back to the door. He was about to play but saw the others staring causing him to blush.

"Um do you mind if I do this alone for only Yukari can listen please"

"Oh yeah sure, we'll be outside"

Becky said pushing the others towards the stairs as they complain about not hearing the words. Yugi smiled sadly shaking his head and looked at the locked door.

"Yugi?"

Yukari said from the other side

"Yeah I'm here, what is it? What's wrong?"

Yugi asked immediately.

"It was only just a project?"

Yugi smiled

"Yes, yes it was. I can show you my work for proof"

Yugi heard Yukari sniffle.

"I want to hear your song?"

"Will you open the door?"

There was silence for a moment until Yukari replied

"No"

Yugi sigh

"Okay, well I hope you can listen through the door"

A/N Rate and Comment