First Time

A/N Warning Lemon. I don't own Yugioh

"Would you like a snack Yugi?"

"No thank you"

"How about a drink then?"

"No thanks"

"Are you sure, it's really no problem"

"Hahaha I'm sure"

Yugi and the other girls were hanging out in the living room of Yugi's house. Ever since Yugi put his foot down on Yukari she has been very obedient and the jealousy went away in a blink of an eye.

"Wow Yugi, you really have her wrapped around your finger"

Trinity said laughing, Yukari glared at her and was about to comment but Yugi cleared his throat causing Yukari to snuggle up to him forgetting about Trinity's comment.

"Come on Trinity leave the two love birds alone"

Becky said with a smile. Yugi smiled down looking at Yukari, wrapping his arms around her.

'I really do love her'

*Night Time at Yukari's Home*

Yugi and Yukari moaned as they continued to kiss laying down on the bed side by side. Yugi had two fingers in between her legs thrusting inside Yukari's entrance. Yukari was stroking Yugi's rock, hard cock in fast and slow pace causing him to bulk up into her hand.

Yugi trailed down his kisses to Yukari's neck licking, nipping and sucking on her soft spot causing her to moan and pump him faster. Once Yugi felt her going faster, he smirk and picked up his pace thrusting his fingers inside her. He finally released her neck revealing a bright red hickie. Yukari then attached her lips to Yugi's neck giving him the same treatment as he gave her.

After a few minutes, Yugi and Yukari climaxed together panting and sweating from their activity. Yukari had her eyes closed enjoying the bliss for the moment, as for Yugi he couldn't keep his eyes off her, the way she pants, the sweat making her glow and everything about her was wonderful.

Yugi sat up a bit and pulled on the ribbon of Yukari's pig tail releasing her hair down and as well as the other one. Yukari opened her eyes wondering what her boyfriend was up to.

"Yugi.."

"Yukari I was thinking that now we can finally reveal our love to each other"

Yukari raised one eye brow.

"Meaning?"

"Making love"

Yukari blushed at the statement, she always wanted to do this but now that she has the chance she is kind of nervous and excited to know what it will feel like making love.

"So do you want to?"

She no longer couldn't trust her voice to speak so she simply nodded, Yugi smiled at her. He then began removing the rest of her clothes revealing her whole body to him. Yugi blush and harden once more as he saw Yukari laying down in front of him naked looking at him with lust and love in her eyes as well as shyness.

Yukari then began removing Yugi's clothes and froze in amazement. Yugi had a tone chest, he was muscular and lean. Yukari could stay looking at him all day. She traveled her hand to his chest down and went lower wrapping her hand once again at the hard throbbing cock.

Yugi grabbed her hand pulling it away from his member not because he didn't want her to touch but because he knew that just by one single pump he could be finished.

Yugi then crawled on top of Yukari.

"Your so beautiful"

"And are so fuckin hot damn sexy"

Yukari yelp and moan at the pain as her nipple was pinched hard and her breast got slapped. She looked up at Yugi.

"Watch your tongue"

"Yes sir"

"Good. Are you ready?"

Yukari eagerly nodded. There was no need for preparation so Yugi put on a condom and some lubricant rubbing it around his cock. Yukari spread her legs wide as Yugi got in between pushing her thighs further apart. He then lined up his cock to her opening and pushed inside. Yukari grabbed hold of the bed sheets tightly, she felt like she was getting split apart and felt so good.

Yugi gave some light thrust before going harder. Yukari became a moaning mess, scratching Yugi's back as he went deeper causing her to arch.

"Fuck yeah, uh uh uh fuck Yugi harder mmmm ooohhh fuck me baby, fuck me ah h-harder, aaaaaahhhhhh!!!!"

Yukari screamed as Yugi pinched her other nipple, and slapping both her breast as he went harder and faster at the speed. Yugi was groaning and moaning at the tight, wet hot entrance. He felt his cock twitching from the thrusting, he knew he was almost done.

"Baby I'm gonna c-cum"

"Do it baby, h-harder"

After a few more thrust Yukari cum screaming Yugi's name causing Yugi to come after as he felt Yukari clamped down tight on his cock enjoying the feeling. He pulled out panting along side with his girlfriend.

"That was..."

"Amazing"

Yukari said with a wide smile

"I love you Yugi"

"I love you too Yukari"

A/N Rate and Comment