Bully: Part 1

A/N I don't own Yugioh

A couple of weeks later at school, Yugi let out a sigh of content he had his best friends back, made new friends and a girlfriend and Joey is now dating Jenna but the problem remained Tea. Unfortunately, Yami couldn't hang around all the time because of Tea.

Yugi was currently eating lunch with the girls they sneak their way inside the school basically because they were bored. The moment was ruined when Tea and the cheerleaders group came over, Yugi looked up at Tea surprise.

"What can I do for you Tea?"

Tea simply glared at Yugi with her hands on her hip.

"What are you doing with them, loser?"

Yugi was about to respond when his girlfriend stood up in front of Yugi facing Tea.

"First of all, don't be coming up at him with that kind of attitude, he haven't done anything wrong"

Tea scoffs and then smirk

"What are you his mother?"

"I'm his girlfriend"

"Big whoop"

"If you have nothing to say then get the hell out of here and stay away from us"

Tea glared at Yukari and was about to walk away but a scheme cane to mind.

"Fine, I'll leave but first"

Without any warning Tea threw her cardin of milk in her hand at Yukari, she gasp in surprise and looked at Tea as she walked away laughing. Yugi and the others quickly got up and glared at Tea and her cheerleader friends. Steam was building up as Yukari glared at Tea with hate.

"You know what bitch if its a fight you want then its a fight you'll get!"

She yelled angrily, Tea looked back surprise.

"Today after school in the courtyard. Don't be late"

Yukari said cracking her knuckles, she then took her place next to her boyfriend again, Yugi looked at Yukari with concern. Yukari notice the look and began cleaning her face.

"Don't give me that look"

"I don't think you should have done that Yukari"

"Why is that?"

"Because it can cause more harm than good and besides what can come out of it?"

"Satisfaction"

"Yukari"

"What? All I'm saying is that people like that just pisses me off"

"Don't worry Yukari, I'll fight too if things get dirty"

Jenna said with her thumb up. Becky, Yuri and Trinity agreed as well. Yugi shook his head with a sigh knowing their was no way to talk them out of it.

*After School*

Yugi, Yuri, Jenna, Joey, Becky, Bakura, Tristan and Trinity were on one side while Yami and Tea stood on the other side. Yukari was swinging her arms in the air preparing for combat.

Jenna was in full excitement and locked arms with Becky and Trinity and yelled.

"Bitches stick together!"

Jenna declared, as for Becky and Trinity they glared at Jenna.

"What the hell, nobody says that?"

Becky said narrowing her eyes at Jenna who let out a sigh.

"Can't for once you girls support me as I make a stand"

Becky and Trinity looked at each other and pulled their arms away.

"Nope"

"I'll pass"

Jenna glared at them. Yukari walked up to Tea.

"Ready to throw down"

She said with a smirk, Tea gulp because her cheerleading friends left her alone. Just then Yami stepped up

"Look this isn't necessary"

Yuri then walked up to Yami

"Well your girlfriend here was the one who started it by insulting Yugi and throwing milk at Yukari, you really can't blame her, Tea was asking for it"

"I wasn't aware about what happened, Tea just told me that she accidently stepped on Yugi's shoe and Yukari threw a gasket"

"Well obviously she lied"

Yami nodded

"Thanks for explaining, I'll make sure Tea stays in line"

"So we call this a truce?"

Yami smiled and stuck out his hand to Yuri

"Truce"

Yuri shook Yami's hand but couldn't hold in a blush that crept up on her face. Yuri then faced Yukari no longer couldn't face Yami with a red face.

"Yukari come on let's go"

"I got two words for you: Uh-uh"

"Yukari"

"I have been in a bad mood all day"

Yuri then looked at Yugi for help.

"Yukari come on, live now and fight for another day"

"I choose today"

"Yukari"

"What?! You guys keep saying my name, what do you want. Just say my name but don't wear it out"

Yukari said annoyed. Yugi let out a sigh.

"Yukari, if you let this go faster then the faster we can go on our date"

Yugi insisted, it almost had Yukari's attention but it wasn't enough, so he tried again but before he can say anything Jenna yelled

"Come on Yukari we are losing daylight, let's go to the beach to have a bonfire"

That called Yukari's attention and looked at her friends.

"Fine but first.."

A/N Rate and Comment