Confrontation

A/N I don't own Yugioh

Yugi helped the others pack up and surprisingly he met their manager and was more than happy for Yugi to join. As they were packing, something caught Yuri's attention.

"Hey look I think our fans want an autograph"

Yuri said pointing to a group that hasn't left. Yugi turned around and quickly glared at them.

"Yugi what's wrong?"

Becky asked concern from the look he gave to the group.

"It's them"

"Who?"

"My ex friends"

"Good then we have a score to settle"

Yukari said with a smirk

"Wait Yukari don't.."

But she was already off the stage running towards the group.

"Hey which one of you is Yami?"

Yukari asked with her hands on her hips. Yami was surprise but none the less pointed to himself. Yukari yanked on Yami's ear

"You got some nerves doing what you did to Yugi"

"Yukari stop!!"

Becky yelled running along with the others to get to Yukari. Yugi pulled Yukari out of the way while Trinity and Jenna hold her back.

"So you got your little girlfriends to fight your battles now"

Tea said with one arm clingy on to Yami's arm while her other hand stayed placed on her hips glaring at them. Yugi just glared at them and looked towards the girls.

"Come on let's go back, I don't want to waste your times with something that's pointless"

Yugi said pushing the girls away until Yami stopped.

"Yugi wait"

Yugi turned to face Yami.

"What is it?"

"That song you sang, did you wrote it?"

"My friends helped me, they put pieces together when I told them about you guys just abandoning me without hearing what I have to say"

Yami then looked towards Joey, Tristan and Bakura who all gave him a nod.

"We would like to hear your part"

Yugi was surprise until Tea stepped in and stand in front of her boyfriend and her friends.

"You guys can't be serious, Yugi hates us remember?"

"Yes about that there was something missing, if Yugi actually did say those things then why did he only tell you about if he hates you too?"

Bakura asked and now all eyes were on Tea who was speechless.

"Unless you made up those lies"

Joey said crossing his arms glaring at Tea. Nobody said nothing until Yugi broke the silence.

"I'll tell you guys my part another time"

Yugi said sadly walking away from everyone but Yukari wouldn't have it, she ran after him.

"No Yugi stand up, this is your chance"

"Just let it go"

"Yugi please"

"Next time"

"What if there won't be a next time? Please I just don't want to see you hurt anymore"

Yugi stopped and turned to face Yukari.

"Why do you care so much?"

Yukari blushed and looked at the ground, to be honest ever since she saw Yugi she grew a crush on him and then finally getting to know him made her fall in love with him.

"A good guy like you shouldn't have bad days. I mean ugh you don't deserve this kind of treatment, nobody deserves you, I don't deserve you"

Now it was Yugi's turn to blush

"What are you saying exactly?"

"I-I like you okay, there I said it. I like you, and I'm not asking for you to return my feeling but I'm just letting you know why I care so much is because I like you and I don't want to see you suffer not unless there is anything I can do about it."

Yukari said determinedly. Yugi didn't know what to say he was speech less and the silence was killing her. Yukari took it as a rejection and was about to walk away but someone grabbed hold of her hand. She turned around and was embrace in a warm hug, in which she returned.

"So is this a hug of sympathy?"

Yukari asked, Yugi then pulled away to look at her face and shook his head.

"No but if you like we can go on dates because to be honest you did kind of grow on me"

Yukari laugh and Yugi smiled, she brought into a tight hug and she whispered in his ear.

"Thank you"

"Your welcome"

He whispered back, before they pulled apart, Yukari gave him a light kiss on the cheek causing him to blush up a storm. Together they walked backed to the group.

"I have decided to tell you guys"

Yugi said causing everyone to smile except for Tea who glared at him instead but he ignored it.

"In one condition, Tea needs to leave before I tell you guys anything"

"No way am I leaving my boyfriend with you. Let's go Yami"

Tea said pulling on Yami's arm, Yami sadly followed his girlfriend giving everyone a sympathy look.

A/N Rate and Comment