Sex Addict

A/N Warning Lemon. I don't own Yugioh

"Ah ah ah uh uh uh Yugi"

Yukari screamed as she went down once again on Yugi's cock. Yugi was laying down flat as Yukari ride him, he would thrust up meeting her half way. He hold on tight to her waist to bring her down harder causing her to arch her back and scream.

"Faster baby"

Yukari nodded and went faster riding his cock. Yugi reached out both his hands and took hold of both her breast and began massaging them. He then removed one hand and traveled down to Yukari's clit and began rubbing her roughly. Yukari lean her head back and scream at the extra stimulation.

"Y-yugi im g-gonna cum"

"Me too baby, let's go together"

After a few more thrust, Yukari came down harder on Yugi as she cum causing Yugi to pump a few more then cum inside her but the good thing he still had the condom on. Yukari removed herself and laid down right beside her boyfriend. Yugi had one arm underneath his head and the other wrapped around Yukari. They finally caught their breathe

"Uh I love riding"

Yukari said with a grin snuggling in her boyfriend's chest. Yugi smiled

"I could tell by the look on your face"

"Well I can't help it. You want to go again?"

Yukari asked sitting up on her elbow looking at Yugi.

"Uh maybe tomorrow?"

"What but its only 9 o'clock?"

"I know but I still have school tomorrow"

"But..."

"Yukari I said no more, ever since we first started making love you want to do it everyday"

Yukari cast her eyes down sadly.

"Its just I want to show you how much I love you and what better way then the act of love"

Yugi lifted up Yukari's head and gave her a kiss on the lips.

"I know you do and I love you too but we have to put a limit then"

"What do you suggest?"

"Ummm only on the weekends friday to sunday. Okay"

Yukari pouted

"Yukari"

He said sternly

"Okay fine"

"Good. Now lets get some sleep"

Yugi said as he pulled the blanket over their naked body and snuggle up closer. Yugi was about to fall asleep when Yukari poked him on the cheek.

"Yugi?"

"What?"

He said without opening his eyes.

"What if I get horny and your not here?"

She asked concern. Yugi smiled with his eyes still closed.

"Don't worry babe, you know i'll always be there"

Yugi said yawning, Yukari smiled at the reassurance.

"Goodnight babe"

"Goodnight Yugi"

*At School*

Yugi was in the restroom stall and tried to stay quiet as Yukari was on her knees sucking him off.

"Yukari please.."

Yukari happily complied, swirling her tongue around the tip and then did a hard suck on the tip. Yugi was trying to hold in his moans and groans that were trying slip out of his mouth, but Yukari could care less. She started licking his cock as if it was a lollipop, slurping and sucking on the juices.

"Ah faster"

Yugi said gripping her hair tightly and Yukari took that as a sign to start deep throating him fast and pumping him from the base as the rest can't fit in her mouth. A few thrust of deep throating Yugi cum deep inside Yukari's waiting mouth, licking up his cum and everything he had to offer. Yugi was panting leaning back trying to catch his breathe.

He then looked down at Yukari with a smile and started to fix of his pants, putting his limp cock back inside his boxers as he zipped up his zipper and buckled his belt.

"Yukari we talked about this"

"I know and you promised that you will always be there"

Yukari said standing up leaning up against Yugi brushing their nose together in a eskimo kiss. Yugi sigh

"I know i promised but did you really had to sneak into the school just to give me a blowjob. What got you turned on anyway?"

"Well to be honest I was day dreaming about you and one thing lead to another and then i got horny."

"You are really starting to become addicted to sex"

"Nope only to you"

Yukari said with a grin poking his nose. Yugi leaned down and captured Yukari's lips into a deep kiss until he heard some boys coming inside the restroom. They both pulled apart and Yugi signaled Yukari to stand on top of the toilet. A few minutes later, the boys left and Yugi let out a sigh.

"Okay, the bell is going to ring for to let us know that lunch is over. You are going to need to go"

"Okay fine"

"I'll see you at home okay"

Yukari nodded and Yugi gave her one last kiss before departing.

A/N Rate and Comment