Confessions

A/N I don't own Yugioh

Yuri was at home just finish taking a shower after band practice. Just then she heard her ringtone from her phone and saw the contact name 'Yami' she happily smiled and quickly answered.

"Hi Yami"

"Hey Yuri, are you busy?"

"No, why?"

"Well, I practically have the whole day free, so I was wondering if you want to hang out at the pier"

"Sure, I would love to. Are the others coming or just us?"

"I was hoping for just us"

"Sure no problem. I just got out of the shower, so just let me get dress"

"Hahaha I guess I got you at the right time then"

"Yeah you did. So you'll come pick me up?"

"Actually don't think im a stalker or something but I'm actually in your drive way"

"What?"

Yuri quickly went to the window and indeed see Yami parked in her drive way leaning in the car. He looked up and waved and Yuri blush and waved back.

"I'm sorry but I'm just only going to ask, why?"

"Well I was hanging out with Yugi but he promised to take Yukari out on a date."

"Oh so that's where she went off too"

"Are you going to invite me in?"

"Oh sure, i'll be right down"

Yuri hanged up and quickly ran downstairs and unlock the door and opened it to reveal Yami leaning against the door frame. His eyes open wide as he saw Yuri all wet with only a towel wrapped around her body.

"Um aren't you going to get ready?"

"Huh?"

Yami pointed to the towel and Yuri immediately blushed and quickly went upstairs and then came back downstairs

"Um make yourself at home"

Yuri said pointing towards the living room and then went back upstairs. Yami smiled and went to sit on the couch and wait. After a while, Yuri finally came downstairs fully dressed.

"Now I'm ready, sorry I took long"

"No worries. You look great"

"Thanks"

Yuri said with a blush. They both finally arrived at the beach and went to the ice cream parlor.

"What can I get you both?"

Said the cashier

"One chocolate and one vanilla please"

Yami said.

"Coming right up"

They got their ice cream and ate it, walking on the boardwalk.

"Okay so you bought me a snack, i'll buy you dinner?"

"Yuri that's not necessary"

"But its only fair"

Yami smiled and then nodded

"Okay then"

Yuri let out a happy sigh, it was the 10th week that Yami and her were hanging out. She notice the looks, the smirk, the touch and the gestures he gives her. Yuri felt like she was really in love, they were currently at the pier leaning against the railing. Yuri let out another sigh. Yami looked at her.

"Are you tired?"

"Oh no no its just ah the fresh air you know"

Yuri said with a smile, Yami nodded and smiled back.

'Okay, okay I can do this. I can do this'

She thought.

"Um Yami?"

Yami turned his head once again to look at Yuri and he smiled as he could clearly see her blush.

"What is it?"

"I want you to listen, I need to confess this to you because I feel like I'm just going crazy thinking about this. I like you, I really really do"

"Yuri..."

"No please let me finish, when I'm with you, I can't think straight. I mean these past 10 weeks were the best days of my life and I want more of that because I feel like I'm falling in love and I know I'm in love with you"

"Yuri I'm sorry but I'm gonna need to stop you there"

"What?"

"I don't know what to say, but you already know I have a girlfriend"

"But are you happy with her? Because if your with me i can give you everything you want. I'll treat you like the prince you are, just please give me a chance to prove to you that im the right one."

"I.."

"What does she have that I don't? You want me to be a dancer? You want me to be rude?.."

Yami stood up straight to face Yuri.

"No no no don't I don't want you to change for me. Its just complicated Yuri."

"But what about the signs you gave me?"

"What signs?"

"The gestures, the compliments, the gentle touches"

Yami was confused.

"I was being a gentlemen, I was being a friend to you"

Yuri's eyes began to glossing​

"No i felt the love and I know you did too"

"Yuri I have been with Tea the longest"

"But I didn't know you then"

"Yuri its a little bit late"

"Yami please all I'm asking for is a chance"

Yuri said grabbing hold of Yami's hand in hers. Yami looked at their hands and up to Yuri's face.

A/N Rate and Comment