🌤️

epilogue

     "oh my god, jungkook!" his angered voice echoed across the hall.

     the younger male furrowed worriedly and peeked into the dining room. "w-what baby?"

     "where the hell are the tissues? you know yoongi and taehyung are gonna be here in ten minutes and i can't find them anywhere!" jimin looked like an angry child as he yelled, his hands flying in the air hysterically.

     jungkook gulped as he stood inside the room completely. "um.. i may have.."

     "you what?"

     "i may have used them up," jungkook spoke too fast but jimin didn't miss his words.

     "what?" jimin's eyes almost popped out. "but i bought three boxes only two days ago."

     "uh.. actually i ran out of my toilet rolls so i used your tissues. i'm sorry!" jungkook tried to hug jimin but the older rejected.

     "stop," he sighed heavily. "yoongi and taehyung are going to be here for dinner. you know that don't you?"

     "i know, babe."

     "and we don't have tissues?" jimin tilted his head, arms folding.

     "mhmm," jungkook nodded nervously.

     "so, fucking go and get them, you idiot!"

     jungkook was already on his heels to the nearby 7 eleven while jimin sighed, leaning on the table.

     he quickly made the table, keeping the cake in the center.

     he was admiring his hard work when the door bell rang. he rushed out expecting jungkook but the pair was standing there instead. he smiled and welcomed them.

     "congratulations on both of our first monthversary," taehyung hugged jimin. jimin smiled hugging him back.

     "that's not even a word taehyung." yoongi rolled his eyes as he hugged jimin after.

      jimin made them sit on the couch, making sure that the curtains for the dining room were closed and the surprise not visible to them.

      "where's jungkook?" yoongi asked.

      "running some errands," jimin laughed. he put on netflix and some random chick movie until jungkook came back.

     it was all well but jungkook was taking too long and jimin was getting frustrated as time passed by. it was already half an hour that the boy had gone out for the small job.

     jimin was about to call him when jungkook rushed into the house, huffing aggressively. "i'm sorry. the stores were closed and.. i could not find tissues. only these," he said holding out two toilet rolls.

     jimin slapped his palm to his forehead. "you idiot." he whispered.

     "but i'm your idiot." jungkook smiled apologetically, in an attempt to lighten jimin's mood.

     and it did. jimin smiled shaking his head as he agreed, "that you are."

he had found his own idiot
🌈