three; RESIST

     jungkook had not planned to follow the pink haired boy but he just couldn't resist himself. as the pink haired stranger walked into a big building, with the board reading 'mozart dance academy', jungkook followed right behind, not scared of being caught.

     he did not even hesitate to step into the room the boy went in. as soon as he was in, that boy's eyes were wide and on him. jungkook, not being the shy type stands straight and stares back at the boy.

     "yes?" the short boy asks.

     jungkook looks around and there was a poster hung on the front wall which read 'contemporary session'. "i'm new uh.. i want to join."

     "oh," jimin breathes as he looks at the guy suspiciuosly. "you need to apply first. you can do that at the front desk."

     "ah, umm okay i'll do that. thank you," jungkook bows slightly and walks out quickly. fuck he's a dancer. jungkook's cheeks turn red. he had a strange fetish for dancers.

     jungkook was quick to apply for the classes. it was expensive but if he got to see the pink haired boy, he could do anything.

     after we was done filling the form and paying the money, he took subway to the next station.

     he looked at the time. he was one hour late. namjoon was gonna kill him.

he was a new fetish, i didn't know how much deeper i was gonna fall