스물다섯

twenty-five; LUCKY

     taehyung was more than bubbly in his recent days. he always had been hyperactive and lively but this felt different.

     he was busy arranging the scattered stuff in 7-eleven when he heard yelling from other part of the store. quickly moving to the side he saw two boys, one about his age and one a little older being slightly physically abusive.

     the older guy had a taut grip on other. the older guy had black hair and milk skin, all in all he was gorgeous and damn, taehyung could easily fall for him, but he had jungkook and he definitely wanted jungkook more.

     putting his thoughts aside, he asked, "what's going on?"

     "it's personal. you better not interfere," the black haired guy snapped. his voice hoarse and sexy. it was a total turn on.

     "you're basically harassing him. in a public place. that's wrong and i can take actions against you," taehyung retorted.

     "yoongi, please let's just talk it out. let's go home," the brown headed guy whispered.

      yoongi nodded, glared at taehyung and they were soon out of taehyung's sight.

     he sighed. he hated physically abusive relationships. he pitied the younger guy but there was a feeling that made taehyung think that he was lucky too.

     and it was so, so wrong. he liked jungkook.

     right?

mixed feelings never do good