쉰다섯

fifty-five; FAST

     jimin had a big smile on his face as he entered the elevator. everything was getting in place. his life was so much better now.

     the only thing left was to find a new house. yoongi had said that he'll help him find one and that was the plan for that night; to find him a home.

     jimin had expected the house to be locked, so he had the key between his fingers to use them but not only the door was unlocked but also all his stuff was out in boxes. he saw his table lamp peeking out from one of the boxes and his heart dropped. yoongi was throwing him out, he concluded.

     he was beyond terrified when he entered more into the apartment but saw something he had not expected.

     jungkook guiding a couple of people about the boxes.

     "what are you doing?" jimin was bewildered as he stepped closer.

     "i need a roommate," jungkook smiled.

     "b-but.. no jungkook," jimin whispered looking around the mess of his room. "we had a promise. what about the distance?"

     "uh.. excuse me, could you give us some privacy?" jungkook politely asked and continued once the people were out. "do we really need it?" he frowned and so did jimin.

     "yes , we do. we can't just jump into.. into.. ugh." jimin turned around, his hands on his waist and his face painted with anguish.

     jungkook moved towards him. "okay. i'm sorry. the apartment beside me is empty and not so costly. you can move there," he looked down, thwarted.

     "see i'm sorry but i don't know.. i feel like i've moved on from yoongi but give me two weeks and then if i have no lingering thoughts or feelings for him, i'll move in with you, start a new relationship." jimin suggested and jungkook agreed, delightfully.

     they were neighbors now.

don't move too fast, you may fall