쉰일곱

fifty-seven; CLAIMED

     jungkook refused to get off the bed. both his alarms had gone off and he was still in bed. because waking up meant going to work and he always went to work with jimin but at the moment he was beyond terrified to even look at jimin. no jimin's face didn't scare him, his possible decision did.

     jungkook was being nothing but pessimistic and it all went down when he heard yoongi's voice from next door. yes, the walls were thin and although he couldn't hear everything, he could recognize the voice.

     fifteen minutes passed and jungkook had his ears stuck to the wall. he heard jimin's front door open, it was silent for a while before it closed again. maybe they shared a kiss before yoongi headed back, jungkook thought.

     but his heart almost fell out when he heard a knock on his own door.

     "he's going to tell me now, fuck." jungkook was talking to himself as he quickly put on a shirt and went to the door while mumbling a continuous, he'll reject me, he'll reject me.

     crossing his fingers he opened the door. he stared at jimin with such as horrified expression that jimin was startled for a second before frowning and laughing as he asked, "what happened to you?"

     "n-nothing." jungkook looked for a moment before he almost yelled, "you're back to dating yoongi, aren't you?"

     jungkook wasn't angry he was scared of rejection. he had never been but with jimin he had always been weak.

     jimin furrowed. "no. why'd you think that?"

     "i heard him today morning and i know you kissed him before he left and-"

     jimin had to intervene the rambling and nervous jungkook. "wait wait wait. i didn't kiss him. and," jimin sighed. "he was here to return my sweater that was still in his house." jimin shook his head.

     jungkook was guilty as charged. he made up everything by his own.

     "maybe you didn't do the shifting work too well, hm?" jimin teased.

     "i.. i'm sorry," jungkook mumbled scratching his head, his eyes brows still one.

     "but this time, do it nicely, okay? i don't want to lose my stuff," jimin said with a sly smile.

     "y-yeah. i'll do it properly no- "

     jimin sweared he thought jungkook's eyes would pop out as the younger male threw his hands to his mouth and gawked.

     "you.. you'll live with me?" jungkook smiled so widely his cheeks hurt.

     "no. i'm shifting back to yoongi's." jimin deadpanned as he saw the look on jungkook's face and he broke into a fit of laughter, slapping younger's arm. "a joke baby, a joke."

     "don't baby me," jungkook pouted looking away.

     "why? aren't you my baby?" jimin teased as he finally stepped into the apartment.

     jungkook grabbed jimin's hand which was about to touch his face. "no, you are the baby here." his face was a different sweet, a stern sweet. "don't forget that."

     the shorter male nodded,  a smile tugging at his lips and his eyes disappearing. "i'll be you bab-"

     the baby's lips were already claimed.

being with the right person feels so right