열일곱

seventeen; NOT OKAY

thank you for helping me out. and
i'm sorry for troubling you.
-j   

     jungkook sighed as he kept the note down. he didn't want jimin to leave like that. he didn't even know for how long jimin was gone.

     no, he didn't expect something from him, he just wanted to spend a little more time with him. jungkook groans and flops on the bed.

     he felt fucked up. he didn't know why his mind was full on occupied by jimin. it was his own mistake in the first place. he followed jimin to his dance classes and decided to join it. jungkook basically stalked him. he became so low and now.. he was fucked up.

     his life had never been so fucked up and probably never will be.

      suddenly someone bangs on the door and jungkook gets startled. he quickly rushes to the door and gets pushed back.

     "what did you two do?" the man yells at his face.

     jungkook frowns but his face softens as soon as his eyes land on the man's other hand. and that's when he recognizes the man.

     yoongi with his finger nails piercing through jimin's wrist.

     jungkook got pushed. okay.

     jungkook got yelled at. okay.

     but jimin's cheeks were stained and he had his head down. no, it wasn't okay.

fuck with me, i'll be fine. but fuck with my love, i'll rip you alive