쉰셋

fifty-three; NO MORE KISSING

     jimin bit his lip before he took courage and pressed the door bell. he fiddled with his fingers until jungkook opens the door, shirtless and took him in.

     jungkook closed the door before turning around. "so, you done with wor- hey wait!" he gasped as jimin pulled him down, his hand around his neck, in an attempt to kiss him.

     "jimin! stop!" jungkook yelled once jimin's efforts didn't stop. but once jungkook raised his voice jimin stepped back, his face small and scared.

     "no more kissing," jungkook announced, walking past jimin to the couch.

     jimin didn't follow, he was stuck on the place. no, he wasn't offended, he was hurt.

     "i'm sorry."

     jungkook sighed before he walked back to jimin and made him sit next to him on the couch. "do you even kNow what you're sorry about?"

     "because i tried to kiss you?" jimin at his eyes on his lap.

     "no. it's because you talk less and kiss more. you need to talk to me more," jungkook said, his hand caressing older's face with such tenderness.

     jimin looked up, "i never realized." he laughed slightly, "my relationship with yoongi had become so fake that it reflected on how i was acting with you. i'm so sorry. i never thought that it would hurt you." jimin had his hands cupped around younger's face.

     "you did hurt me," jungkook admitted nodding.

     "i'm so sorry." jimin wrapped his hands around the taller male, hugging him tight.

     "it's okay as long as we talk more often now," jungkook smiled.

     jimin nodded, his eyes disappearing again.

talking can solve a possible relationship