마흔하나

forty-one; HIS BOY

     déjà vù. that's what the whole situation felt like.

     subway. tears. pain. but one thing was missing; toilet roll.

     jimin, balled up on the seat, said nothing but cried. the boy had his knees touching his chin as he sobbed on his palms.

     he was well aware of younger who was sitting right beside him and had his eyes on him, but jimin had no intention of containing himself, his tears of pain.

     jungkook didn't force him to speak but he was continuously debating on holding the boy. he wanted to, so badly. but what if jimin didn't like it?

     little did he know, a hug was what jimin needed the most at the moment.

      "i know." jungkook said lowly.

     jimin looked up, his blood shot eyes now in younger's view. it broke his heart to see those pained eyes. "you knew?"

     jungkook nodded, staring at jimin's eyes flickering before new set of tears rolled down his wet cheeks. "you could have t-told me."

     "i didn't want to see you cry. i had seen you cry once before but had no feelings then," jungkook confessed, unconsciously moving closer to the boy. "it hurts now. it hurts a fucking lot." jungkook clenched his teeth. he hated taehyung and yoongi for making his boy cry.

     jungkook couldn't see the following moves but he felt, he felt all of it.

     jimin had bit his bottom lip, before letting out a whimper and throwing himself upon him.

     kissing him right on the mouth.

if your tears bring pain to someone more than yourself, don't ever question their love for you