쉰넷

fifty-four; EVEN

     the cafe was running busy lately. jimin was getting exhausted and this was why he was thinking about going back to teaching dance. because first, he loved it and second, no matter how many students came his work was the same.

     after his shift was over jimin decided to go and talk to the dance academy he worked for, for any vacancies. he was so out of tune that he did not hear someone calling out for him.

     while jimin entered the building of his last job, the boy calling for him was waiting outside not-so patiently. he was tensed.

     the moment jimin came out taehyung blocked his way, startling him.

     "t-taehyung?" jimin stared for a brief second before looking away.

     "you're mad at me?" taehyung asked tilting his head so jimin would look at him.

     "n-no," jimin lied with a frown.

     "don't lie," taehyung held shorter's shoulders. "i'm so sorry, okay? i was drunk. i.. i wasn't fully aware of my actions." he took a deep breath before continuing, "i really liked jungkook and i was hurt so i went for a drink. and... it resulted to the kiss. i'm so sorry, jimin."

     jimin sighed before sliding taehyung's hands off him. "i admit i was hurt but i guess i'm okay now. you made me realize that jungkook was good for me."

     a smile took it's place on younger's face. "you're together, right?"

     "we're on it," jimin beamed. "also, what do you think about yoongi hyung?"

     taehyung grew nervous. "uh.. he's attractive? yeah."

     "i think he likes you and-"

     taehyung interrupted him, "we.. we're kind of on it too." he smiled.

     "really?" jimin yelled excitedly.

     taehyung nodded smiling widely. "i guess we're even now."

     "we are," jimin agreed.

the bond of friendship is so much stronger than that of love