fifty; SORRY

      the boy had been their telling his story to namjoon, who indeed understood his situation pretty well.

     "what he did was pretty fucked up y'know?" namjoon said, his eyebrows cocking up.

     "i know but.. " jungkook sighed tugging at his hair lightly. "we don't know what he's going through. i am mad at him but the way he asked me to understand his actions, i felt like he himself is weak and i don't fucking know, okay." the boy groaned putting his head on the table.

     "it's okay." namjoon put his hand on jungkook's head, patting him lightly. "i just want to say that sometimes words are enough to explain while actions can fuck up. he kissed you right after yoongi, how fucked up is that? very."

     "should i be mad at him?" jungkook asked with a furrow.

     "no," namjoon shook his head. "you should let him know that you're hurt and don't hide how you feel about the things he does."

     "but he has so much in plate right now. i don't wanna burden him up with my nagging." jungkook played with his fingers under the table.

     "as he had said to you, you're his future so he needs to work on you." namjoon said with a deep sigh. "okay, okay. let's see, if he doesn't come to you tomorrow apologizing for his actions and not just kissing you. no, kissing is not fine at this point of time. you're building your relationship up so more talking is required. if he tries to kiss you again stop him, okay?"

     jungkook nodded with a pout before resting his head in the table.

     the younger boy didn't know but there was someone else waiting to apologize to him, sitting at the corner of the cafe, he only looked at him but couldn't bring up the courage to go and talk.

be sorry only if you mean it