서른여덟

thirty-eight; DRUNK

     taehyung needed break from everything. he was not one to drink his problems away but he really needed it.

     making his way to a nearby club, he pushed past the dancing and stumbling people to settle on a chair.

     his eyes wandered to find a familiar figure sitting two stools away and he somehow wanted to greet the man but he was able to resist himself.

     soon some vodka shots that he ordered were placed in front of him and he was already gulping them down. four shots down and taehyung was under the liquor's influence.

     his throat was burning and vision blur. he had absolute no control over his mind and actions. he was so lost that he could not resist himself further and sat beside the man he had had slight dibs on.

     "hey," yoongi slurred as his eyes went up and down his body.

     "you recognize me?" taehyung smiled goofily, resting his chin on his palm.

     "of course i do."

     they talked. friendly at first but it soon turned into flirting.

     both drunk, both unaware of their actions. it was all okay until taehyung was so close to the other that it took slight stretch for yoongi's hand to wrap around younger's neck and land his mouth straight on top on his.

     taehyung reciprocated gladly.

your drunk self makes you do things you never thought you were brave enough to do