쉰여섯

fifty-six; OPTION

     now living next doors, jimin and jungkook would go to subway together. jimin was back to teaching dance and would get off a station earlier than jungkook.

     it was all going well, they were keeping there distance and talking so much more, not just about relationship but the future. the jobs they want to take up, their studies, their family. jimin didn't have one and jungkook's family was back in busan and he was in no hurry to meet them.

     everything was fine but then it was one more day to the completion of two weeks and jungkook needed jimin closer. but somehow he had a feeling that jimin would extend their separation.

     jimin had not initiated any kisses in these two weeks and somehow jungkook did not have the courage of getting intimate after being kind of rejected when he wanted to move in with him.

     after a more day of work, as usual they bought ice cream after getting off the subway and walked to their apartments quietly. but the silence had an eerie feeling as they climbed the elevator. staring at one another for a second, jimin averted and looked away. he was quick to get off the lift and go for his apartment.

     jungkook sighed as he followed behind and entered his own apartment.

     he was getting worried as days went by. jimin was distancing himself from the younger male and jungkook has to be a fool to not notice it.

     tomorrow was the day and maybe he still had feelings for yoongi. maybe tomorrow jimin would tell him that he doesn't want to be with him. maybe jungkook will still be the other option.

being nobody is better than being just an option