"We did it bro!" Ethan swung his arms around Grayson.
I smiled at their cuteness. "Congrats Ethan! You did amazing!" I pulled him in for a hug.

"Thanks Addison!" Ethans cheekbones became visible as he blushed. "You did great cheering."

"Alright! Who's down for some pizza!" Grayson called out to the entire field.

Everyone started cheering. I gazed at him while he smiled looking around at everyone, then he looked back down at me. "Shall we?" He asked holding his hand out.

I took his hand and we walked to the car with Ethan and Claire behind us.

I walked over to the driver seat considering the fact that it was my car.

"Shot gun!" Ethan yelled sprinting to the passenger door.
"What! No!" Grayson whined shoving Ethan.
"I called it haha! And I get aux!" He winked at Grayson.
"She's my girlfriend I get to sit by her." Grayson pushed Ethan out of the way.

I laughed at their foolishness and got into the drivers seat.

"You're such an asshole." Ethan muttered getting into the backseat.

"I swear you guys are 10." Claire buckled her seat belt.

"No, he just always get what he wants." Ethan commented.

"Shut up. We're twins we both get equal amounts of shit." Grayson corrected him.

"Whatever." Ethan rolled his eyes then chuckled.

We listened to Post Malone the whole way to the pizza parlor, even though it was just down the street.

"Alright get out." I joked as I turned the car off.
Everyone got out including me.
"Oh wait Grayson, I brought you your clothes if you wanna change real fast." I pointed to the trunk.

"Ah! You're the best." He smiled walking towards the trunk with me.

Ethan started walking towards the restaurant, looking back at us once before he walked in.

I looked back down into the trunk, spotting some joggers and a sweat shirt.

"You look really cute tonight." Grayson looked up at me while taking off his shoulder pads.
I blushed deeply, lightly hitting his elbow against mine, "thank you."

He put on the sweatshirt over his sweaty hair. "Will you be cheering at the state game?" He asked me.

I nodded my head as he pulled the joggers over his legs and he slid on his Moccasins.
"You're missing something." I grinned pulling a beanie out of the trunk.
I walked close to him, looking up as I placed the hat onto his head.
I could see the corners of his mouth curved without splitting his lips. His eyes glued down on me.

After putting it on his head, I looked into his eyes.
"Thank you." He stayed staring at me.
"No need to thank me, you're doing me a favor by wearing it. You look hot." I giggled.

He broke into a chuckle then grabbing my waist pulling me close to him.
His lips connected with mine creating the same spark that has been there ever since our first kiss in 8th grade.

He grunted as he picked me up, my legs immediately wrapped around his torso as my arms wrapped around his neck. I screamed shortly, as he carried me into the restaurant.

Already there were so many people everywhere. Everyone started clapping for Grayson as we walked in.

He blushed to himself as we went to a large table with all the football players at it and sat by Ethan and Claire.