"Really Harry?" Anne asks him.

"What?" he says through laughing.

The board is soon rectified, and I don't think I expected the game to be as competitive as it is. Gemma and Harry are tied in first place; I am eight points behind, and Anne being three points behind me. I've never really sat down to a full game of Scrabble - normally giving up before the game is actually over, but I've contributed a few good words like 'yellow', 'cinnamon', 'winner', and 'keyboard.' When I am not taking my turn I am secretly watching Harry, truly focused on which word to play next. Leaning forward, chin resting on his closed fist, which is held up by his elbow on his knee. Slightly pursing his lips in thought, and I blush as his eyes catch me watching him, and we smile at one another while his mother and sister chat animatedly, none the wiser.

With only one round left, I have nothing left to add to the board with my limited letters, and I am out of the running. Gemma is leading by a whopping seven points, and is bragging a little too soon about being the smartest in the family.

She is soon silenced as Harry spells out 'deceptive', earning him an impressive seventeen points, popping him in the lead, and winning him the game.

"Yes, yes," he says, holding onto his stomach as he takes two small bows. "I may not have a degree, but I am the smartest."

"Absolute bollocks," Gemma states, visibly annoyed that her little brother has won. "Sit down you muppet," she says, pushing him in his side as he has now reverted to more bowing and saying "thank you, thank you."

"Oh wow," Anne says, checking her wristwatch, "it's already half eleven and we need to be up early!"

I turn to Harry and don't want to make a scene as I quietly ask him where I'll be sleeping.

"With me silly," he smiles, jabbing me in the side with his finger.

"What is it dear?" Anne asks, now having caught her attention.

"She wanted to know where she was sleeping," Harry replies, before I have a chance to respond.

"Oh, you can stay in his room," she says, waving her wrist up in the air to show she doesn't mind.

We say our goodnights to his family, and I follow Harry upstairs, my eyes flicking momentarily over to the now blank space on the wall. When we get to his room, he throws me a shirt of his to put on, and I lift my shirt over my head, revealing his crucifix necklace. He takes the cross between his fingers, feeling the piece of gold, and a slight smile falls on his lips.

"I hope you know that you're not getting this back anytime soon," I reply, and shirtless, his head moves to the space in between my neck and shoulder, head bowed down. I run my hands slowly down from his back muscles, to his lower back, his skin smooth against my touch. My hands wander to the hemline of his Adidas shorts, pulling them down slowly as his tongue laps the special spot on my neck that sends warmth in between my legs. I rub my hand over the top of his underwear, feeling him hard. I start by kissing his jawline, down his neck, to his shoulder, and slowly kneel down as I make my way south, down his chest. I pause when I reach his butterfly tattoo – one of my personal favourites of his, and I continue moving down, moving past his bellybutton and the perfect light trail of hair leading to where I am intended. I pull his underwear down, to where he stands to attention, and I grab him in my hand before taking him in my mouth.

He lets out a moan of satisfaction and firmly grasps my hair in his fingers, gently tugging back which surprisingly turns me on that little bit more. I apply more and more pressure with my tongue, feeling Harry come more undone with each stroke.

"Fuck," he exclaims a little louder and I stop what I am doing to give him a look.

"Harry!" I whisper. "Your family is going to hear us."