Chapter 30

Clarke's pov

I walked out of the cafe  and Octavia is right behind me. I hear my phone ring. I take it out of my pocket and notice that Bellamy is calling.

"I need to take this." I say to Octavia and walk outside.

Once I get outside I answer the phone.

"Hi." I say.

"Oh..hi." Bellamy says and sounds nervous.

"Is everything all right?" I ask.

"I was just wondering if you wanted to come to my dorm tonight to watch movies." Bellamy asks.

"That sounds wonderful. You won't believe what I did when I saw Finn and Raven today." I say. But I am interrupted by Octavia walks up to me and starts telling me how we need to go shopping.

"Is that O?" Bellamy asks.

"Yeah, it is." I answer.

"See you tonight." Bellamy says.

"See you." I say.

"Who was that?" Octavia asks right after I hung up the phone.

"Oh it was just my mom asking if I will be comming home for dinner." I lied.

"Okay. Let's go I need new clothes." Octavia says and starts walking to the mall.

After hours of shopping we are finally leaving.

"Hey Atom said that he can pick us up." Octavia says.

"I already texted my mom to pick me up." I lie to her.

"Oh okay." She answers and Atom pulls up.

"Are you sure you don't need a ride home?" Octavia asks as she gets in his car.

"Yes, my mom is on her way. See you." I say and smile.

"Bye." Octavia says and closes the door.

I need a ride to Bellamy's dorm. I will just call him.

"Hey." I say.

"Hi." Bellamy answers.

"Could you come and pick me up from the mall? Octavia and Atom offered to drop me off but I figured that I shouldn't ask them to drop me off at you dorm." I say.

"Good that you didn't ask them and called me instead. I will be there in 5." Bellamy says and hungs up the phone.

After 5 minutes Bellamy pulls up. He gets out of his car and starts walking towards me.

"Hi." He says and hugs me.

I smile at him after we brake up the hug.

"Come on, we need to go." Bellamy says and starts walking to the mall.

"Where? I thought we were going to watch movies." I say

"We are, but first we need to get snacks." Bellamy says and smiles.

I follow him to the supermarket. We pick some doritos, ben&jerry and candy.

"I think this will be enough." I say and look at our food.

"Are you sure? We could go and get more candy." Bellamy says.

"Really, this is perfect." I say and smile.

Bellamy pays for the food and we start walking to his car.

"You shouldn't have paid. I could've paid." I say.

"I am not going to let you pay." Bellamy says and we get in his car.

"Why? I am eating the food as well. Or is this all just for you? " I ask and laugh.

"Yeah, it's all  for me and you are just going to watch me eat." Bellamy says and we both laugh.

"You didn't answer my question. Why didn't you let me pay?" I say.

"Because I would never let a girl pay for a date, especially for the first date." Bellamy says.

"Is this a date? I would have worn something cuter if I knew." I say and look at Bellamy. He is blushing.

"No-it's-I mean." He stutters.

"Bellamy. I am happy that this is a date. I was just kidding." I say and smile at him and he smiles back.

A/N: Hey guys! I am sorry that this short chapter but I still hope you guys enjoyed it. xx :)