Chapter 1

A new start

Clarke's pov

I woke up to my alarm at 6:30. I was so tempted to sleep for just 5 more minutes but I knew I should get dressed and ready for school. About an half an hour later I was done. Well almost all I had to do now was eat breakfast. My mom said that she was going to give me and my two friends Octavia and Raven a ride to school. Raven lived down the street so we became friends on the first day I moved her. She introduced me to Octavia and we became friends. When I got downstairs i saw a piece of paper at the kitchen counter.

It said:

" Good morning sweetheart I was needed at the hospital this morning. It was an emergency. I will be home at 9 pm. I am sorry i can't take you and your friends to school today. Have a great day. Love mom" I texted Octavia and Raven that we needed to walk to school or find another way to get there today. We all agred on taking the bus.

Everything was going great. I really started to like the new school. I also met this boy in my maths class. His name was Finn I think. He seemed very nice and we exchanged numbers. I leave the classroom as the bell rings and I have no idea where the next class is.

 I finally know where it is after asking about four people. I rush to my locker before class. I take my books from my locker and I start to run to my next class. I looked at the clock and I had a minute to get to the other side of the school.

As I lowered my gaze from the clock. I noticed that I was about to run into someone. But it was too late.  My books went flying. I apologized and started walking to my books. I didn't have time to look who I had ran into. I was about to pick the books. When the guy I ran into stepped on them. Which made it impossible to pick them up. I looked up and saw this guy with beautiful dark brown hair, brown eyes and freckles.

"Could you lift your foot I need to get to class?" I said as I was trying to get the book.

"Well maybe next time you should not run into people." He said as he kicked my books to the other end if the hallway.

"Why did you just do that? You could've just let me take my books." I said as I walked over to pick up my books.

"Well that wouldn't have been any fun would it Princess?" He said with a smirk.

"Bellamy we need to get to class." Some guy yelled and they left.

I was pissed who does this guy think he is? He just thinks he owns this place doesn't he? I hope I don't see him again. I thought as I entered the classroom.

A/N: Hey everyone. This is my first story that I have written. Sorry if I have misspelled something. Feel free to correct me in the comments :). Comment your opinion and if you want more. I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. (Sorry about how short it was)

(The chapters get better) *trust me