Chapter 21

Clarke's pov

I looked at my phone and it was 8.15 pm. Where is Finn? He was supposed to be here at 8.

"Where's your date?" I heared Bellamy ask from behind me.

"He is just probably stuck in trafic." I said.

"There is no trafic this late." Belamy said to me.

"I don't know why he is late okay!" I shouted at him. I was getting really irritated. Why was he here anyways shouldn't he be getting Gina?

"And why are you still here? Shouldn't you be on your way to get Gina?" I asked, well shouted.

"I did want to leave you alone here." Bellamy answered.

"I don't have time for your sarcasm, what's the real reason? Are you here because you want to annoy me? Because if you are you are doing it perfectly." I said back.

"Yeah, that's why I am still here." Bellamy said after being quite for a while.

My phone buzzed and it was a text from Finn.

"I am really sorry to text you this late, but I can't come to the dance. My car is not starting and my mom had to go to work so I need to watch my little sister."

"It's okay."

"Who was it?" Bellamy asked right after I texted Finn back.

"It was Finn." I said.

"Well, is he on his way to come and get you?" Bellamy said.

"No, he can't come." I said quietly.

"What, why?" Bellamy asked. Why does he care if Finn comes or doesn't.

"His car is not starting and his mom was needed at work so he is stuck babysitting his little sister." I answered.

"Oh, okay. Do you need a ride to the dance then?" Bellamy asked and to be honest I was a little shocked that he asked me that.

"No, I can just walk to the school and I don't want to bother you and Gina." I said and started walk to the front door.

"Clarke." I heared Bellamy shout just before I opened the door.

"What?" I asked and turned around.

"Gina's friend gave her a ride and I don't think it's fair that you need to walk in heels to the school because your date didn't show up." Bellamy said.

"Fine, you can give me a ride, let's go." I said and walked outside and Bellamy was following me.

"Why the rush princess?" Bellamy asked when we got in the car.

"I want to get to the dance in time." I said simply.

Bellamy turned on the radio. It was playing one of his annoying rap songs that Octavia and I need to listen to every time he gives us a ride to school. I rolled my eyes.

"Why the eye roll?" Bellamy asked. I guess he saw.

"The music." I said.

"What's wrong with it?" Bellamy asked with a laugh.

"It's really bad, sorry." I said and smiled.

"Bad? This music is not bad. Well, tell me what music would you rather listen to?" Bellamy said.

"Anything but rap." I said and he just shook his head.

"We're here." Bellamy said and turned off the car.

"Wait, Bellamy." I said before he could get out of the car.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Could you wait here for a few minutes before you leave?" I asked.

"Why?" He asked confused.

"Gina already hates me enough and I don't want her to know that you gave me a ride here."I said and I don't know why but he looked at little dissapointed.

"Yeah sure. Go I will come in, in 5 minutes." He said and looked out of the window.

"And Bellamy one more thing. Thank you for the ride here." I said and smiled.

"It's nothing, just go and have fun." He said and smiled.

Bellamy's pov

"Why the rush princess?" I asked when we got in my car.

"I want to get to the dance in time." Clarke said.

I turned on the radio. It was playing one of my favorite songs. I saw from the corner of my eye Clarek rolling her eyes.

"Why the eye roll?" I asked and she looked a little surprised. I guess she didn't think that I would see it.

"The music." She said.

"What's wrong with it?" I asked and laughed. What is wrong with the music.

"It's really bad, sorry." Clarke said and smiled.

"Bad? This music is not bad. Well, tell me what music would you rather listen to?" I said. How could she think that my music taste was bad, I have great taste in music.

"Anything but rap." Clarke said and I shook my head. Rap music is the best.

"We're here." I said and turned off the car.

"Wait, Bellamy." Clarke said before I had time ot open the door and get out of the car.

"Yeah?" I asked confused. What is she going to say?

"Could you wait here for a few minutes before you leave?" She asked.

"Why?" I asked confused. Why is she asking that?

"Gina already hates me enough and I don't want her to know that you gave me a ride here." Clarke said.

"Yeah sure. Go I will come in, in 5 minutes." I said and looked out of the window.

"And Bellamy one more thing. Thank you for the ride here." She said and smiled.

"It's nothing, just go and have fun." I said and smiled back.

I watched her leave the car. I waited in the car for exactly five minutes and it felt like the longest five minutes in my life.

When I got in I looked around the gym. Wow. Octavia, Clarke and the others have done a really good job. It looked like a winter wonderland.

"Bellamy!" I heared someone yell. I turned around and saw Gina.

She ran towards me. When she got closer she kissed me on the cheek and I smiled.

"Come on babe, they are about to announce the king and the queen of the dance." Gina said and started to pull me closer to the front of the stage.

"Okay, everybody listen up! We are about to announce the king and the queen of the dance." Octavia said on the stage.

"They king is... Bellamy!" I heared Octavia say my name and everyone started calpping and cheering.

"Okay. And now for the queen. The queen of this dance is... Harper." Octavia said and as soon as she said that I looked at Gina. She looked shocked.

A/N: Hey guys! I have question for you. If I would make a the 100 fan instagram would you follow it or would it be a good idea to make one? I love making video edits and I have a fan acc atm with my friend but this acc it would be just me. xx