Chapter 11

Clarke's pov

When we got inside I let go off Bellamy's hand started to look for Octavia and Raven. After about 10 minutes of looking for them I gave up. They were no where to be found. I tried to call both of them, but neither of them answered. I started to get a little worried. I saw Bellamy standing across the room and I decided to ask for his help to find them.

"Hey, Bellamy." I said as I walked closer to him.

"What Princess? Did you already miss me?" He said with a smirk.

"Haha that's funny Bellamy." I said sarcastically.

"This is serious. I can't find Raven or Octavia anywhere. They are not answering their phones either." As soon as I said that his facial expression turned to serious.

"Have you looked through the whole house?" He asked me and scratched the back of his neck.

"Of course I have. Do you think I am stupid?" I asked, well yelled.

"Fine, just calm down. I will try to call Atom to see if he is with them." Bellamy said and I nodded in respons.

 "Hey Atom, are O and Raven with you?." He said to his phone.

"Okay. Where are you guys? Clarke and I will leave in a few minutes and come there. See you. Bye." Bellamy hung up the phone and I just looked at him waiting for him to tell what happened and where they are.

"Octavia got tired and they decided to leave the party and go home." He said and I just sighed. I was so relived that they were okay.

"So, I guess we should head back to my place." Bellamy said and smiled.

"Yeah, let's g-" I was cut off by Finn yelling my name.

"What is it Finn?" I said worried.

"My sister is missing. My mom just texted me and I wanted to ask you to help us find her." He said and the whole time Bellamy was staring at him.

"Yes, of course Finn. Bellamy I'll call you later and tell Octavia that I might not spend the night at your place." I said and hugged him. He didn't say anything. He didn't even hug me back properly. He just turned around as quickly as we broke the hug and went into the kitchen.

After hours of trying to find Finn's sister we got a call. It was Finn's mom.

"Yeah, okay, I am with Clarke. We will be there as soon as possible. Bye." He hung up the phone and looked at me.

"What? Tell me is she okay?" I said and at first Finn was silent, but finnaly he found the right words to say it.

"She is in the hospital. She was playing with her friends at the park, the park near the forest. Apparently they were playing hide and seek and she hid in the forest. When she heard her friend come closer she walked backwards and she fell down a small hill and hit her head. Her friends found her lying there and she wouldn't wake up. They called my mom and 911. She had a concussion and is in the hospital." He said and almost broke down crying.

"I'm so sorry Finn." I said and hugged him.

"Clarke can you come to the hospital with me?" He asked me as we let go of each other.

"I-I am not sure." I said. I don't know what to do. Should I go with Finn or should I go to Octavia's.

"Please Clarke, I really need you to be there for me." He said with his head down.

"Okay, I will come with you." I said and Finn's face lit up the second the words left my mouth.

"I will just text Octavia or Bellamy that I will be at the hospital with you." I said and took my phone from my pocket.