"This is Savage" Kyro says laughing. "Savage?" The man asks. "Yup." I say nodding. "Wassup with the bandanna? You got herpes or some shit?" He asks. I look at him crazy. "No I just don't want people knowing who I am." I say.

"Why not? What you do?" The man asks giving me his undivided attention. "It's not what I do, it's what I've done." I say. "What have you done?" He asks. "Killed people" I say.

"Okay so what are you here for?" He asks me. "I don't know ask him" I say pointing to Kyro. "Look big bruh she got game, her shooting on point and shit, maybe she could be our personal hitman" he suggests. This better be giving me good money.

The big dude leans back. "You really think I'm boutta hire someone you found off the street?" The big man says looking at Kyro stupid. "I'm not off the street. I helped his ass out. If it wasn't for me he would have been dead." I say leaning back in chair while crossing my arms across my chest.

"Aight..can you hit a lick tonight?" The man asks. "Yea it whatever..how much the pay?" I ask. "How much you granting?" He asks. "500k a lick" I say. "How bout a million?" He asks. I shrug my shoulders. "Fine by me" I say.

"Okay well I'm sending my nephew with you.." He says. "Kyree!" The dude calls. I feel a pounding ass headache. Mane omg! I see Kyree walk through the door. "You going on a hit tonight with Savage." The man says pointing at me.

"Who?" Kyree asks coming over by me. He looks at me surprised and crazy. "Problem?" I ask standing up. "You better sit yo ass down before I fold you up." He says sticking his chest out. "You put no fear in my heart. Fold me up then nigga." I challenge.

"Neither one of y'all folding shit. For you to be working with me I need to know who you really are. So you gone have to take off the bandanna." The dude says, making Kyro eyes light up and a smile spread across his face.

I untie my bandanna revealing my nose and glossed lips. "Damn!" Kyro says. "You finer than I thought you would be!" He says licking his lips. I smile at him. "Nigga what the fuck? She ugly as hell, and beat up." Kyree says.

"You better shut the fuck up before.." I say to Kyree. "Mane, chill she ain't did shit to you!" Kyro snaps cutting me off. "Mane whatever, meet here at 9" Kyree says walking out pissed.

"What's yo real name?" The big man asks. "Kayla" I say. "Aight Kayla, my name is Roscoe." He says. "Aight" I say walking out. "And she gotta fine face too, oh my gawd!" That dude says. I roll my eyes walking out.

We hop in the car. I see Kyree in his car smoking a blunt while listening to some music. We pull off. "So if your brother isn't his dad then how are you his uncle?" I ask. "My Sister is his mother." He answers. "Awe okay" He says nodding his head.

"Take me to this hotel." I say showing him the address of the hotel we sleep at. "You live in a hotel..you need me to buy you a house or some shit. You can come live with me if you want." He suggests.

"Naw, I'm good. I'm moving today." I say looking out the window at Kyree who's staring at us while hitting his blunt. He flips me off. I do it back to him as Kyro pull out. "Y'all so childish." Kyro says shaking his head.

I shrug my shoulders. "I'm really not it's just hat he is so irritating" I say rubbing my head. "What's y'all history?" He asks. "He use to bully me in school and one day he put his hand in my face and i stood up and punched him. And e started fighting." I explain to him.

"You that girl that he got to fighting with?" Kyro asks laughing. "My brother beat the shit out of his ass for that shit!" He says laughing, making me laugh. "Yea" I say looking out the window as we pull up to the hotel.

I unbuckle my seatbelt getting out. "At least you living in a luxury hotel" Kyro says getting out. "What you doing?" I ask touching my eyelashes. "I'm helping you move." He says coming over to me and grabbing my hand.