The second day was the same as well as the third.

The fourth day however, Normani decided to go out so she left Rosie home with Dinah. She didn't tell her wife where she was going which just made Dinah nervous.

After driving for just under two hours Normani pulled up to a small house with a stereotypical white picket fence and little rose bushes that lined the footpath that led to the front door.

Before Normani could knock the door opened to reveal a very worried Clara Jauregui. Normani had called her and told her she needed someone to talk too.

The two sat in the living room with cups of tea as Clara waited for Normani to start talking.

"I had to have a biopsy." was all she said.

Clara was a bit shocked then she looked worried.

"What for?"

"They think...they think it might be breast cancer." She whispered.

Clara's heart sank and prayed to god that she had misheard her. But her prayers weren't answered when she saw the few tears beginning to fall. Clara moved quickly and wrapped her arms around Normani.

"Hey...shhh it's ok, Mani...it'll be ok. Medicine has come a long way in the last few years and anyway I'm sure it's nothing." Clara rambled.

"I'm scared." Normani whispered.

"I know sweetie...does Dinah know?"

"She found the lump when we were having sex. But she doesn't know that I'm scared. We haven't talked about it."

"Why not?"

"Because if I tell her I'm scared she'll lose it. I know she tries to act all tough and strong but she's not. This is killing her. I don't want her to worry anymore then she already is."

"Sweetie that's very noble of you but she's your wife. You need to tell her how you're feeling."

Normani and Clara spent the rest of the afternoon talking, when she came home she was going to have a talk with Dinah but when she walked in to the living room and found her wife laughing hysterically as she played with their daughter she just couldn't bring her down.

It was around 11pm that night when Dinah snuck out of bed trying not to wake up her wife and grabbed her secret bottle of whiskey and headed outside.

The Tongan walked out the back and sat under the big tree that was soon to be home to Rosie's tree house when Dinah got the time to build it. She popped open the lid and took a big swig of the alcohol.

She hadn't been out there long when she heard some commotion from next door.

It was Lauren, she was grumbling about having to take out the trash and that she could have just done it in the morning but no, Camila wanted it done that night.

Dinah tried not to make any noise she didn't want Lauren to know she was there but Whisky always gave her the hiccups.

"Dinah?" Lauren asked through the fence.

"No." The Tongan mumbled.

"Are you drunk?"

"No." She slurred.

Lauren hopped the fence and hovered over the blonde.

"What are you doing out here drinking alone? Why wasn't I invited?" She chuckled.

Dinah didn't bother to reply.

"Are you ok?" Lauren asked a little concerned.

Once again Dinah didn't reply she just looked away distantly.

"What's wrong?" she asked getting worried.

Lauren took a seat next to her friend, something was definitely wrong when Dinah didn't even flinch or snarl when Lauren put her arm around her.

"Ok, you're scaring me now. What's going on? Did something happen?"

"I'm so scared Lauren." She finally said before she burst into tears.

Dinah clung onto Lauren's side as her friend did her best to comfort her. She had never seen her like this before not even when her patents disowned her.

"What are you scared of?"

"We found a lump...Mani...Normani might have breast cancer." Dinah finally reviled.

Lauren was shocked. She was speechless.

"I can't lose her Lauren, I can't live with her not by my side. I can't be a single mom...Oh god Rosie...she can't lose her mommy Lauren...I can't lose her." Dinah cried.

Swallowing her own tears Lauren did her best to calm her down.

"We don't know if it's cancer...it could be nothing." She tried to comfort her.

"But what if it is? I can't...I'm not strong enough to handle that."

"Bull...you are strong Dinah, if it is cancer you will do everything for Normani to make her better. You know that, I know that, she knows that. Heck even the mailman knows that!"

Dinah just shook her head; Lauren grabbed her face in both hands to make her stop.

"Hey! Look at me...you and Normani will get through this no matter what the test results say. You understand me?"

Dinah reluctantly nodded.

"Good." Lauren sighed.

She lent in and kissed her on the forehead.

"She's gonna be fine Dinah...she'll be fine." She told her trying to convince Dinah and also herself.

The day they went back to the hospital to get the results was the day that Dinah and Normani's world crashed around them. The results were positive.

Normani had cancer.

************************************

Guys don't forget to vote and leave comments

And also it's gonna get better😘