Twenty Two

"Holy shit! Gil! You actually brought somebody this time?!" Antonio was there and he looked excited. He always looked excited but that time he was extra excited.
"Toni, get the fuck on your knees." Lovino was there too, but he seemed much more intimidating. He was wearing leather chaps and a vest and had Antonio's nearly naked body attached to a leash.
"I thought I'd spice things up a little." Gilbert smiled. He shrugged off his trench coat to reveal the leather outfit beneath.
Matthew followed suit. He wasn't as into this as he had been when putting on the outfit, but he guessed it was mostly due to the fight, plus he was starting to feel a little nauseated.
"Hola Mattie¡" Antonio got onto the floor. Lovino stepped on him.
"You are literally the worst at this. Why are we married?"
"Because of my immense riches and tomato plants."
"Oh. Right."
"So, what's the gossip for this meeting?" Gilbert asked, casually pushing Matthew onto the floor like a dog.
"There's not a huge turnout. A lot of people went to the music thing in town. Ivan said he might come but only if Yao wants to." Lovino explained. "Honestly, it gets weird when subs come without their doms anyway."
"Mhmmm." Gilbert agreed.
The four of them entered a dungeon-like room with a sturdy table in the middle, covered in a red velvet tablecloth that reached the floor.
"What is this place?" Matthew asked in a soft whisper.
"A bdsm club." Gilbert answered. "You look a little off. Are you alright?"
"Yeah. I'm fine." Matthew lied. He wasn't alright. He was mad at Gil and mad at himself.
"Do you need anything?"
"Gilbert! You're here!" A tall, honey blond man with spiked hair wandered over to the pair, pulling Gilbert into a brotherly hug. "You haven't come in weeks. I was getting worried."
"You can always call, Matthias." Gilbert rolled his eyes playfully.
"Did you bring a sub? Wow! It's been ages since you brought one!" Matthias knelt down to inspect Matthew as if he was looking at a pet dog. "He's so cute. Do you think you're going to keep this one at all?"
"I..." Gilbert looked flustered. He was probably recalling the fight from earlier. "I don't know, really...I mean...it depends..."
"It's kind of funny..." Matthias chuckled to himself, "your so picky...but all your subs seem to be entirely different."
"That's not true! I have a type!"
"You don't. Like, if you compare this guy to Roder-"
"Matthew isn't the same as what he was, Matthias. And you know we don't talk about that."
"Sorry, dude!" Matthias held his hands up.
"And speaking of subs...where's Lukas?"
"It's close to Christmas. He's helping Tino decorate and drinking way too much vodka."
"You drink too much schnapps, bro."
"You can't drink too much schnapps."
"Yes you can."
"Also...Lukas is growing out of this a bit. He's always been shy so..."
"Hey guys! Take your seat!" Lovino said from the table. "The meeting is about to begin."